• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Peter Rassenti satori & Damjan Saurus

First up forsale is a used Peter Rassenti satori modded by Sean Campbell. Contoured scales, blackened hardware/clip, blasted and tumbled scales and also rounded the bottom portion of clip so it's much easier on the pocket (must have). Knife does have zirc pivot collars. Comes with original box from maker.

SV: $old fully insured USPS priority shipping to lower 48, PayPal g&s I'll cover fees.

Second is a used Damjan Saurus modded by Sean Campbell. Blasted tumbled scales, blackened clip/backspacer. Knife was sent out to Croatia (maker) to have new pivot installed and touchup on the blade grind and fresh edge. This one rides on PB washers but super smooth. During the shipping the coa was lost so this one comes with no coa.

SV: $old fully insured USPS priority shipping to the lower 48, PayPal g&s I'll cover fees.

Pictures and action videos http://imgur.com/gallery/1eo2gOC

Last edited:
I’ll take the Saurus per our PM’s. Payment sent.

Last edited:
Back