PGA#1 for 2/21 -- 12 inch Sirupati by Kesar. Pix and Deal. Rusty?

Here's a 12 inch, 10 ounce lightning fast Sirupati by Kesar. Can't find a thing wrong with the entire rig. Excellent khukuri, good karda and chakma, scabbard old style but nicely done and very well tooled. Standard 100 year Hi superfrog.

Pala will send this one to your door for $49.

Call or email if interested. Even though it's "only" 12 inches this is a lot of knife for the money. That's four bucks per inch and I keep myself out of trouble by estimating production costs at TEN bucks per inch.

Attachments

• pga#1 for 2-21 -- 12 inch sirupati by kesar.jpg
    pga#1 for 2-21 -- 12 inch sirupati by kesar.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 172
Course if someone else wants it, let them have it!Lord how I hate 12"!
:barf:! I can ALWAYS give the 15" that's in the air! So, if someone wants it ,go for it! Noone can beat the price, if you want it & don't have the $$ Iwill loan it ,so you can have a HI K!
JIM

Tell you what, Jim. I'll make you a really good deal. You just send me $49 and the knife, and I'll "properly dispose" of that horrible, ugly, girly little 12"er. :D After all, it's just 12"!!!:barf: Not even a real khuk!

And since I'm feeling really generous, I'll even pay the postage!:D :p

On a sidewalk, in a seedy part of Las Vegas, a known sociopath has just finished another bloodletting -finally able to pay the rent!

rent.jpg

...Achhhhhh Pffffftttttttt

(Hey Tsimi, loan me a few bucks why dont 'cha)

Matt,
You have been listening to Wal toooooo long!You don't understand "SIMPLE"!Send you both the$$ & LITTLE EL CRAPO(take THAT Rus),YOU MUST THINK YOU'RE DEALING WITH paxton:) :)
jim(try to be "nice" & look what happens , next someone will say I had a hidden agenda!No body can accept that I'm just a nice guy)

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
(try to be "nice" & look what happens , next someone will say I had a hidden agenda!No body can accept that I'm just a nice guy)

Isn't that what Nixon said?:D :p :D

Originally posted by CoalBlack
TSIMI BOUGHT A 12 INCHER??!!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Yeah, it's for a friend.:rolleyes::)

I don't see what the big fuss is with the 12 inchers. They are light, fast and easy to carry. But they do pose a slight problem for me, there handles are way to small and it looks like I'm playing with toys or something when I hold one.:p I think I'll go "Play" with my 25" AK for a while:D

Back