PGA #2 for 2/13 -- 21" Chitlani by Bura

Here's a 21.5 inch, 25 ounce Chitlangi by the old master. My only criticism is you can see some ripples, remnants of hammer marks in the chirras. Otherwise it's a 10/10 effort by Bura. Fit & finish excellent. Bolster and buttcap perfect.

Very nice karda and chakma.

Excellent scabbard by village sarki with new style leather. 100 year HI superfrog.

We'll deliver this excellent Bura Chitlangi to your door today for $125 and for this rig that really is a give away.

Call or email if interested.

Attachments

• pga #2 for 2-13 -- chitlangi by bura.jpg
    pga #2 for 2-13 -- chitlangi by bura.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 638
Sigh, wimper, sniff... This is something I've wished to purchase since Jag & Prem first brought it into the HI product line. If I wasn't a hop and a skip away from living on the street:( -I'd buy it in a blink! As all HI blades, it's something to wish for ...sigh

Arrgh! That's just what I was looking for! Hmm. but until I get rid of the Sirupati, I'm out of luck. Uncle, would you consider an unused 20" sirupati and some cash? I suppose that's wouldn't help Pala raise cash, though :(

Pat

Saw the pic and just couldn't help myself. My fingers were hammering the keyboard before I even knew I'd made the decision. Lord that's a beautiful looking blade! Can't wait to get it in my hands. This will be my first Bura too!

Hmmmm, baby come to Poppa!:D

I think Bura might have been in a hurry with this one. He generally gets out almost all evidence of hammering but this blade clearly shows some forging "waves". I don't mind it but some purists might.

I was late getting to the computer, and I MISSED THIS??? ARRGHHH!!!!
I need to be whipped. That was what I was telling a co-worker I would jump on if it came up. But I was busy working. BWAHHH!!
Maybe another like it will come up some day. How we hate waiting for some day!!

Originally posted by CoalBlack
Saw the pic and just couldn't help myself. My fingers were hammering the keyboard before I even knew I'd made the decision. Lord that's a beautiful looking blade! Can't wait to get it in my hands. This will be my first Bura too!

Hmmmm, baby come to Poppa!:D

Coal you're gonna love the Chitlangi!!!! At 1 pound 9 ounces and with that Chainpuri style handle it's gonna disappear in your hand!!!!:D
How do I know?
Simply because mine weighs exactly the same.:D :D :cool:

Originally posted by Yvsa

Coal you're gonna love the Chitlangi!!!! At 1 pound 9 ounces and with that Chainpuri style handle it's gonna disappear in your hand!!!!:D
How do I know?
Simply because mine weighs exactly the same.:D :D :cool:

STOP THAT!! I'm on the verge of jumping in the truck right now and driving down to Reno to pick it up! It's not that far from Boise! I could be back in time for work tomarrow! Okay, okay, okay.....be patient, just gotta be patient....

;) :D

"Debt is good and the weather's moderate in Vegas."
Yes Uncle Bill ...But do think anyone would venture close enough to me to throw a quarter in my cup, if a Chitlangi was tucked under my belt?

Originally posted by CoalBlack

STOP THAT!! I'm on the verge of jumping in the truck right now and driving down to Reno to pick it up!

It's not that far from Boise!

I could be back in time for work tomarrow!

Okay, okay, okay.....be patient, just gotta be patient....

;) :D

Patience is indeed a virtue, or so I've been told.;) Here's hoping you're one of the really lucky ones that gets their USPS Priority Mail on time instead of like some of the others I've heard about lately that's taking 10 to 15 days to even get across one state, indeed, even county in an instance or two, although I understand they were Huge Counties. Bigger even than Maine and some of the other New England states!!!!:eek:
San Bernardino County in So Cal was one if I'm not mistaken.:rolleyes:

Back