PGA#2 for 2/22 -- 21" Chitlangi by Bura

Here's a 21" 27 ounce Chitlangi by the old master. The thing that keeps me from rating this khukuri perfect is you can see some hammer marks in the blade where Bura has not worked them out completey -- little waves that you might be able to see in the picture. He was hurrying on the finish to get this one ready to ship.

Karda and chakma as only Bura makes them.

Great scabbard and frog by village sarki in new leather.

We'll deliver this one to your door for $115 today. Again, you'll not find this much excellent knife for that price anywhere -- just a shade over 5 bucks per inch.

Call or email if interested.

Attachments

• pga#2 for 2-22 -- 21 inch chitlangi by bura.jpg
    pga#2 for 2-22 -- 21 inch chitlangi by bura.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 215
It is beautiful. Bura makes the best bolster and buttcap of anyone in the shop. Did I mention that Bura can make guns? He's made pistols, rifles and shotguns.

What do we need to get a hold on some of these relics that happen to be firearms? What are the laws and regulations on these? Or is it another thing that I should not even ask due to tree huggers?

Originally posted by SamuraiDave
What do we need to get a hold on some of these relics that happen to be firearms? What are the laws and regulations on these? Or is it another thing that I should not even ask due to tree huggers?

I somehow doubt tree-huggers care one way or other about firearms ;) - unless you're planning on shooting the trees....

I don't think we could make them legally due to the present situation in Nepal. Bura was commissioned to make some guns for some government big shots so he was legal. Many kamis bootleg guns.

I feel your pain, Dave. Inadvertently, or otherwise, Bill has given me the Bura strain of HIKV. My Kesar Sirupati is fine, but my Bura blades are gorgeous.

S.

Although Bura can forge a straighter line than the other kamis, There's not much difference when you're chopping something.

Back