PGA#3 for 2/17 -- AK Bowie by Bura

Here's 15 inch and 27 ounces of perfection by the old master. The only thing wrong with this entire rig is the frog is a little loose.

Scabbard and frog by village sarki, new leather, very well done.

Take this masterpiece home today for $115.

Call or email if interested.

Attachments

• pga#3 for 2-17 -- ak bowie by bura.jpg
    pga#3 for 2-17 -- ak bowie by bura.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 266
shark2.gif

...whats that swimming in the Cantina pond Uncle?

I'd have jumped one this one if I hadn't seen the HIKK 1st.:eek:
I'm having a harder time jumping on every little thing since I have to spend about an hour a night Walosifying wood handles. My wife knows I'm home by the smell of tung oil in the hall...
A backlog is good tho'.
It's also more difficult justifying to myself having 3 of a particular khuk, since there are so many waiting for a good home!:rolleyes: :p
I guess I could send my steel mounted Durba to Tsimi for a visit. The aching void would have to filled with another khuk.
Oh wait, we're talking Tsimi here.:barf:
Never mind.:p

Bura's stuff usually moves pretty fast but this is Sunday which is usualy slow. This one should go tomorrow and I'll put up some more PGAs as soon as this one is out of the way.

Stay tuned.

i'll take it.

p.s. when i heard of hikv, i didn't beleive,,,,, now i do. 3 khuks in one month is pretty bad, or is it?

GTC. Send me an email with address. Want to make sure. I remember I sent a khukuri to you back and forth so many times to one of your last addresses if finally got lost or stolen.

3 khuks in one month is pretty bad, or is it?
About average, I'd say - nowhere near a record! :)
[Edit: Come to think of it, Uncle Bill, what is the record for most orders in a month?]

I was on an airplane when this one came up.

Charels - you make me feel so much better. I thought I was the one with an HIKV problem.

S.

I do carry my laptop. However, dialing-in means that I am subject to the e-mails of my corporate masters. (At least I figured out how to disengage the instant messaging.)

Experience has taught me that contact with management is inversely proportional to my levels of happiness and sanity. Therefore, I avoid dialing-in.

Wise words to live by.

The Tao of Programming states: Let the programmers be many and the managers few....

Andrew Limsk

Originally posted by spence
I do carry my laptop. However, dialing-in means that I am subject to the e-mails of my corporate masters. (At least I figured out how to disengage the instant messaging.)

Experience has taught me that contact with management is inversely proportional to my levels of happiness and sanity. Therefore, I avoid dialing-in.

Back