• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Phil Wilson, SBT, Ingram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you attempted to twist my words so that it would,seem I was holding the knife hostage. Nothing further from the truth. It was explained to you via email that this knife was,shipped to Colorado, to my vacation home. I was to spend 3 weeks fishing and took time away from that to get the wrong knife you shipped. It was then explained to you that I could put the knife in the mail yesterday but I had a small window of time before I went back up into the higher altitudes. If you're going to post the emails post them all. Not just the ones you've chosen to try and villify me. Now that PayPal is involved you don't dictate the terms of anything. I spoke with them yet again today. When the refund is fully processed the 6th your knife will ship back to you at MY earliest convenience. And remember... stupid actions receive stupid consequences . Good day sir.

How unfortunate as this seems like a fairly simple mistake to resolve. Since it was started in public I’m going to leave these posts here. As far as the negative feedback it should not have been left unless the issue cannot be resolved.

How unfortunate as this seems like a fairly simple mistake to resolve. Since it was started in public I’m going to leave these posts here. As far as the negative feedback it should not have been left unless the issue cannot be resolved.
Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

You really are interesting, and that is putting it as politely as possible. See post 14 in which you made a callout followed by leaving negative feedback first. Once the callout was made that will draw a response.

The only person standing between you and a refund is you. PayPal is holding your refund, and your view will continue to show open until the item is confirmed as returned. I clicked issue refund and they took it from there according to their policy, which requires return prior to refund, the same as I offered from the beginning. All you’ve done is slow a refund down, start a callout, play the victim, while still holding on to what is not yours.

I am taking care of the person that received your SBT instead of the Phil Wilson you received by mistake, but he still would like the knife and I want to him to have what should be his, but for an inadvertent mistake in mailing

Please return what is not yours. You will receive your refund as has been promised consistently from the beginning.

As stated earlier. I spoke with paypal earlier today. My refund will process July 6th. The knife will mail when I get the opportunity to mail it after the refund processes. PayPal has stated NOTHING to the effect of what your saying. That's why they sided with me. Nice try again to twist things around to make me look like the bad guy. You're quite obviously a narcissistic sociopath that cannot stand having control taken from him. So stop. You were wrong. You tried to resolve it wrong. PayPal said you were wrong. In 3 days I will make sure to post the refund issued by PayPal. Then the Phil Wilson will ship back to you. On my dime and how I see fit. Period.

No one sided with you except for me, I clicked on issue refund at the very beginning. That was me, not them. See post 15 already posted above.
No decided anything except me clicking on agree to refund.
The July 6 as posted in post 15 is the date that it clears my bank.
I spoke with PayPal again and they told me that by clicking on agreeing to the refund initially that I "agree" to issue the refund to you, but it was not conditional as if I had clicked "dispute," which would have made it conditional.
Now I know, but never had to go down this path in fifteen years.
eta - As said from the beginning it was my mistake and I would cover the return costs. So, just sent you an extra $50 to cover the return shipping insured signature required as that would not be covered by the refund amount, and the rest to buy you lunch for the hassle factor. Have done the same for Adam who has the SBT back on the way already and his refund is in process as well, plus the same $50 to cover return shipping and lunch.

Last edited:
No one sided with you except for me, I clicked on issue refund at the very beginning. That was me, not them. See post 15 already posted above.
No decided anything except me clicking on agree to refund.
The July 6 as posted in post 15 is the date that it clears my bank.
I spoke with PayPal again and they told me that by clicking on agreeing to the refund initially that I "agree" to issue the refund to you, but it was not conditional as if I had clicked "dispute," which would have made it conditional.
Now I know, but never had to go down this path in fifteen years.
eta - As said from the beginning it was my mistake and I would cover the return costs. So, just sent you an extra $50 to cover the return shipping insured signature required as that would not be covered by the refund amount, and the rest to buy you lunch for the hassle factor. Have done the same for Adam who has the SBT back on the way already and his refund is in process as well, plus the same $50 to cover return shipping and lunch.
Bless your heart for doing the right thing. Finally.

Hello! Can you give discount for this knife "Phil Wilson skinner, S110V, 4" micarta cloth, partial tang, very lightly used, excellent condition, but has some scratches from the kydex sheath. $525"

Do you have another Phil Wilson knives?

Do you still have the Phil Wilson Skinner?

This is kind of painful, but selling some of my favorites to pay some bills, so not looking for any trades.

74797.jpeg

Phil Wilson skinner, S110V, 4" micarta cloth, partial tang, very lightly used, excellent condition, but has some scratches from the kydex sheath. The phone camera cannot really pick them up. See photo below which shows one, but there are a few others that are very fine/small so do not show in the photo. $525.

Thank you for looking, these all are excellent, very nice hunting knives.

edit - added blade lengths and Wilson thickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back