Philllllll Sighting

Bawanna

Just received a PM from Philllll, I knew something or somebody was missing around here, actually a few but he's alive and well and has baby boy # 2 due any day now.

I've not received a response to my queries as to his whereabouts during his walkabout but I'll get to the bottom of this.

Hopefully he'll squeeze in a moment to visit us while trying to get sleep whenever possible although mom's usually the one sleep depraved. That's what they do.

Bawanna, you bin smokin' sumthin' 'er uther? You sure it was Philllll an' not Danny in costume? Tell Philllll we said Hi!

Cool! Keep us posted. Hope he and his family are doing well.

The final countdown has begun! Just got back from the hospital, wife is in labor but wasn't far enough along yet and they sent us home.

Been there, Done that twice :confused:. Consider that a warm up drill and good luck, it won't be long now but you probably knew that.

This is #2, same thing happened last time around. She is still frustrated though. Gonna be a long night!

I was told by a doctor once that a surefire way to get the baby moving on it's way was to have sex. My wife wanted no part of that LOl but maybe you might have better luck than me. Catch some sleep because you know he's gonna come at some ungodly hour:confused:. I've had 4 boys and only one came during the day.

I was told by a doctor once that a surefire way to get the baby moving on it's way was to have sex. My wife wanted no part of that LOl but maybe you might have better luck than me. Catch some sleep because you know he's gonna come at some ungodly hour:confused:. I've had 4 boys and only one came during the day.

I had heard that too, but my wife also wanted no part in at that activity, my wife was induced, and I endured taking 15 minute naps in an armchair for over four days! I was a walking zombie, you can imagine I probably looked as bad as I felt. Daughter was born, wife was resting, and I slept on the floor, right beside her bed, one of the best sleeps I ever had!

We had 3, count em 3 C sections. Doc said no more after # 2, but my wife don't listen too good and had to prove him wrong.
First two we waited a long time and it just wasn't happening, 3rd one they just scheduled it like getting your tonsils out.

Charlie Kumar Thamar?
Better straighten him out, your bending the little fella's neck.

Back