Pictures here! Photo Thread

Here's a couple of shots of the one that he put together for me.
A (sort of) Bowie-style: 12" blade out of 8670.

Attachments

• The Knife 12.JPG
    The Knife 12.JPG
    255.2 KB · Views: 40
  • The Knife 17.JPG
    The Knife 17.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 41
  • The Knife 16.JPG
    The Knife 16.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 34
  • The Knife 10.JPG
    The Knife 10.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 41
I just hope I never find myself looking at it from the perspective of that lower-right hand shot! 🤯

Some pics from my property from the last couple of weeks....

IMG-8124.jpg

IMG-8129.jpg

IMG-8238.jpg

IMG-8244.jpg

IMG-8262.jpg

I never thought I would say this but maybe I should move to Australia!

Or just the madness of walking around upside down all day....

I kind of like hanging upside down. Haven't tried walking yet.

Lol It's funny because you could be referring to the madness that has overtaken the bureaucracy down there, or the madness of my thinking I should go there despite it.

Report of our demise have been greatly exaggerated!

I'm sure you'd love it here. It's beautiful.

Last thing I did before lock down started...... was at a friend's place shooting rabbits......

IMG-8164.jpg

IMG-8181.jpg

IMG-8174.jpg

IMG-8178.jpg

IMG-8169.jpg

I'm thawing one out to make rabbit stew tonight. Still has blades of grass on it from being processed in the paddock. :)

IMG-8266.jpg

Here's the Land Rover with the cage on top. We put chairs on the roof and sat up there. The cage was to keep us in while my mate's brother drove around the paddocks. He's going over piles of rocks, dropping into wombat holes, going through bogs. We're up there bouncing and rolling around, holding onto the cage with one hand and the spotlight / .22 with the other. Trying not to be thrown off the roof, and spot rabbits as we go. It's a good set up. 😁 We got about 20 rabbits.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-30-at-11-15-48-am.jpg

Here's the Land Rover with the cage on top. We put chairs on the roof and sat up there. The cage was to keep us in while my mate's brother drove around the paddocks. He's going over piles of rocks, dropping into wombat holes, going through bogs. We're up there bouncing and rolling around, holding onto the cage with one hand and the spotlight / .22 with the other. Trying not to be thrown off the roof, and spot rabbits as we go. It's a good set up. 😁 We got about 20 rabbits.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-30-at-11-15-48-am.jpg
That sounds really fun!

Can you guys still buy plastic knife spoon and fork packages?

Back