Photos of tactical knives in use

Because he couldn't fit into the Swedish Army uniform.

abba.jpg

GB

LOL *dancing queens* :D

for the record, marky mark is carrying that rifle like a person who has no experience with firearms but is trying to look cool. across the back from left to right muzzle down doesn't make a lot of sense

HOWEVER

weak side muzzle down is known as african carry, the weak hand grasps the fore-end of the weapon and brings it to bear. It's actually slightly faster than traditional strong side muzzle up, as maxkimber said.

for the record, marky mark is carrying that rifle like a person who has no experience with firearms but is trying to look cool. across the back from left to right muzzle down doesn't make a lot of sense

One would almost think that he's posing for the photo - as if he was doing a movie. :D

If you go to Militaryphotos.com you will find hundreds of photos of US military that are current. I am positive that I have seen photos there with pics of knives in them. I will take a look for you also and report back with some.

^^^^Angled/T-handle blade has become increasingly popular.

Kabar TDI on the I-OTV

SF with Extrema Ratio

SEAL pup on his left side

folder clipped on his pocket (SEAL in Iraq)

Spyderco Delica on vest of Petty Officer Matt Axelson, KIA 28 Jun. 2005 RIP

Good question, maybe he works for the border patrol:confused: I can't read the top of his patch, but the palm tree in the background makes me think he is somewhere near the border.

It says "Texas Department of State Health Services

EMT

Paramedic".

He could have that patch on because he was trained and licensed as a paramedic back home in Texas by the TDSHS.

But to me the way he looks, and the way he is armed, he looks like a PMC (Private Military Contractor) in Iraq, hence the palm tree in the back.

PMC's who are trained as paramdeics aswell are in BIG demand. Infact, nowadays it's hard to get into Iraq as a private contractor if you are not a paramedic, atleast for many companies out there. That's on top of your military/police AND specific executive protection training.

Two more before I retire...

SEAL in Iraq with the ever popular Gerber multitool...damn my basement is starting to look like that :D

SEAL with dive knife on hip.

Good question, maybe he works for the border patrol:confused: I can't read the top of his patch, but the palm tree in the background makes me think he is somewhere near the border.

Depending on where they work, some EMTs make sure to get CCW permits. Nothing like responding to a shooting call.... only to realize you got there before the cops and now you need assistance.

I know of an EMT who got fed up with that happening to him. He started carrying a Ruger SP101 in an ankle rig. And unfortunately, he ended up having to use it one night. It was such a blatant case of self-defense, he didn't encounter any harsh, legal, consequences.

Back