Photos: Please share yours.

Really liking this one! How long is the blade? Also, curious why the crown is facing to one side vs facing down like on the Randall tribute?
Completely different styles, the Randall replica is made as close as I can possibly get to the original which used an Elk antler crown, the other is whitetail crown. Elk antler crowns usually are curved one way or the other and will only feel good one hand or the other either right or left, the smaller ones usually have only one brow tine close to the rosette and then comes up and gets fairly round. Whitetail crowns a lot of times have and oval cross section to them so I position them so they're comfortable in the right hand. I all depends on the shape sometimes they be sideways and other times they'll be up and down, I work around the shape of the antler. I hope this mumble jumble of words make sense to you John.

Oh, forgot to mention, 6" long x 3/16" thick X 1 3/8" wide.

I'm heading off to work in a bit I'll around for a bit tomorrow for a little but work again tomorrow night. I'm off the weekend and will usually be around if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.

Completely different styles, the Randall replica is made as close as I can possibly get to the original which used an Elk antler crown, the other is whitetail crown. Elk antler crowns usually are curved one way or the other and will only feel good one hand or the other either right or left, the smaller ones usually have only one brow tine close to the rosette and then comes up and gets fairly round. Whitetail crowns a lot of times have and oval cross section to them so I position them so they're comfortable in the right hand. I all depends on the shape sometimes they be sideways and other times they'll be up and down, I work around the shape of the antler. I hope this mumble jumble of words make sense to you John.

Oh, forgot to mention, 6" long x 3/16" thick X 1 3/8" wide.

Thanks Scott. Aesthetically I like it curved downward, but kinda figured the reasoning was along those lines.

I took mine to work a while back to show it off. Everyone I showed it to was right handed and remarked that it didn't feel right. I had them try it in their left hands and WOW! What a difference. Scott has really nailed the fit and finish, right down to which hand you prefer to use.

Amazing knives.

The Aebl and micarta/g10, etc are all right up my alley.

I had not tried Aeb-L until I got a little neck/finger knife in it. Liked it so much, I got a hidden tang hunter in it. Just takes such a keen edge without any real effort! Tough, stainless, and silly easy to sharpen!!

90022272_3003107743074030_2085007503229190144_o.jpg

What a beauty of a group :thumbsup: Glad I don't have to choose a favorite.

It has arrived and it is just stunning!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Have been into knives for about 25 years and honestly never thought I would someday own something like this. Thank you Scott, well done sir!

View attachment 1310432[/QUOTE]
Yes that SOB is me:cool::D

:D You quoted yourself. :D You must have been pretty sure of the outcome ;)
Super sweet Hanson you've got there. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words gentleman, they are much appreciated. I'm really glad you like the knife John.

Yes that SOB is me:cool::D

It has arrived and it is just stunning!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Have been into knives for about 25 years and honestly never thought I would someday own something like this. Thank you Scott, well done sir!

View attachment 1310432
That is beautiful. You lucky dog.
It may sound to some like a weird request but can you post a pic of the back of the sheath, please?

That is beautiful. You lucky dog.
It may sound to some like a weird request but can you post a pic of the back of the sheath, please?

Here you go...this is actually one of Scott's pics that he sent me.

IMG_2057.jpeg

Back