Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

It's high time I added some pics of this beautiful EDC in D2 that I got from Bob Betzner. A real nice gentleman to deal with. I'm such a "casual" user (think slightly old, slightly feeble...stuff like that) that sometimes I approach the "don't user" category...but rather admire these things for some time, and later sell them or gift to a relative.
However, it's a great knife, and if I were a younger guy and in the woods at all, I would find great use for it. As it is, I have it; I like it a lot; I fondle it a bit and put it back away... Of course, it's NOT for sale or trade...
I am hoping to find a nice leather cross-draw belt sheath for this knife...as both of the sheaths (pictured) have a surplus of retention. Yeah, I know...sandpaper... :)
Regardless...here it is ... and thanx again to Bob...
CPK EDC in D2b.jpg CPK EDC in D2a.jpg

Last edited:
It's high time I added some pics of this beautiful EDC in D2 that I got from Bob Betzner. A real nice gentleman to deal with. I'm such a "casual" user (think slightly old, slightly feeble...stuff like that) that sometimes I approach the "don't user" category...but rather admire these things for some time, and later sell them or gift to a relative.
However, it's a great knife, and if I were a younger guy and in the woods at all, I would find great use for it. As it is, I have it; I like it a lot; I fondle it a bit and put it back away... Of course, it's NOT for sale or trade...
I am hoping to find a nice leather cross-draw belt sheath for this knife...as both of the sheaths (pictured) have a surplus of retention. Yeah, I know...sandpaper... :)
Regardless...here it is ... and thanx again to Bob...
View attachment 746975 View attachment 746976 View attachment 746975 View attachment 746976 View attachment 746975 View attachment 746976 View attachment 746975 View attachment 746976

Here you go Sonny...

cpk-edc-in-d2b-jpg.746895

cpk-edc-in-d2-jpg.746894

cpk-edc-in-d2a-jpg.746888

Was able to get out with the BC for a little oak lovin' today but my phone was being a butt so I couldn't snap any pics.

However, I just wanted to put everyone's minds at ease and let you all know that it works as advertised. :thumbsup:

Hopefully in the next few days I'll get another opportunity and my phone will be cooperative.

Back