Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Q54WxbP.jpg

Nice set! So now that you’ve used your BC, are you gonna do a review for us?;)

Nice set! So now that you’ve used your BC, are you gonna do a review for us?;)

Don't think I'm the guy for that. I'm okay at using them, not so much at doing a write-up on the experience. :D

It chops well, makes short work of the task and is comfy to use. Went through a few ~6-7" dried oak logs without any discomfort or hot spots. It's also hella fun to use. :thumbsup:

Don't think I'm the guy for that. I'm okay at using them, not so much at doing a write-up on the experience. :D

It chops well, makes short work of the task and is comfy to use. Went through a few ~6-7" dried oak logs without any discomfort or hot spots. It's also hella fun to use. :thumbsup:
Yep, lot's of folks don't realize how fun a big knife can be! That's why I like them:thumbsup::p

Looks like a good review to me! :thumbsup:;)

Well if somebody wants to loan me a BC I'd be happy to write a review ;)

Although, if I were being serious I wouldn't actually be able to write a decent review until next year probably. I was lucky the timing of the D2 HDFK let me mess around and write a review before the term really shifted into gear. I am working on my thesis right now. I really need to be spending all my time on grad school for the next while. I can't even get out in the woods these days. :(

Well if somebody wants to loan me a BC I'd be happy to write a review ;)

Although, if I were being serious I wouldn't actually be able to write a decent review until next year probably. I was lucky the timing of the D2 HDFK let me mess around and write a review before the term really shifted into gear. I am working on my thesis right now. I really need to be spending all my time on grad school for the next while. I can't even get out in the woods these days. :(

When you've got time I could send you mine if you'd like. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Totally understandable, and thanks for sharing your thoughts on it!

I might try snag one in the next Friday sale...

^^^ As soon as I held the HDFK / NASK, my very first impressions were that this pattern was CPK's best oz for oz all purpose knife. An in no way I mean to slight venerable patterns like the FK and the LC in addition to all those other very much harder to get CPKs which we already know about!

Back