Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Yup, this pattern is sorely missing from Uncle Matty's chopper line-up ;)

In fact I'll take 2 x if it even spreads room temperature butter unevenly :D

What kinda tests were you thinking of? :p
This is hopefully the Goldilocks of the CPK Chopper line for me. Everything is just right when it comes down to the specs.

Nathan’s normal tests would suffice but it would be a bonus if Jo did some chopping with it also!

I'm sure Nathan mentioned it at some point but I can't recall at the moment. This will be the same dimensions as the LC except a little thicker?

Should be a great offering especially for those individuals who do not own What I consider to be "Perfection" the LC!:thumbsup: I will buy one (maybe 2) because it is made by Nathan:D Should "Bite" a little more than the LC! I would love to see it offered with a 11 inch Blade and .220 thickness:eek: (Just sayin)o_O

Show and go, modern tech and more classic. The Terotuf/kydex rig is 1/5th pound lighter, but what is a few ounces when it comes to class...

Sagewood sheath is amazing. The all-leather dangler with spacers angles it just right, and the kydex retainer to keep the strap out of the way when it is open is so simple but perfect..

image1.JPG image3 (2).JPG image4.JPG

and the kydex retainer to keep the strap out of the way when it is open is so simple but perfect..

I like the idea of that strap retainer!!! My biggest gripe with leather is the unavoidable eventuality that during an inattentive moment I will finally cut the strap. How long has Brian been using this feature? I can't recall having seen it. Is it standard or special request? Thanks for showing it off, what a great looking setup :thumbsup:

Black Canvas Family of Carothers
zwrJvKP.jpg

I like the idea of that strap retainer!!! My biggest gripe with leather is the unavoidable eventuality that during an inattentive moment I will finally cut the strap. How long has Brian been using this feature? I can't recall having seen it. Is it standard or special request? Thanks for showing it off, what a great looking setup :thumbsup:

Not only the retainer, but the strap is replaceable. It pivots on a chicago screw to move it behind the retainer and could be removed/replaced if you cut it I bet.

I believe this is a standard feature on the sheath for the LC. We didn't discuss it specifically... he sent me a picture, I told him what options I wanted (brown leather and a dangler).

Not only the retainer, but the strap is replaceable. It pivots on a chicago screw to move it behind the retainer and could be removed/replaced if you cut it I bet.

I believe this is a standard feature on the sheath for the LC. We didn't discuss it specifically... he sent me a picture, I told him what options I wanted (brown leather and a dangler).

Very cool. Thank you!

Back