Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Why thank you, sir.

Haven't brought myself to use the racer yet, not sure if I will or if I'd even be able to appreciate its ever-so-slightly thinner profile than the LC.

Yeah my RLC is going to be a safe queen. I had the RLC Proto for a while and got to use it. After using both, I think it’s possible to tell them apart in some cases but not all.

Why thank you, sir.

Haven't brought myself to use the racer yet, not sure if I will or if I'd even be able to appreciate its ever-so-slightly thinner profile than the LC.
you should, and you will. Just gotta be mindful of what you're cutting into

Oops :eek: fixerated
MbPvVwT.jpg

Last edited:
With my great appreciation and gratitude to: @betzner for hooking me up with my "user" Shiv. Thank you so very much Bob and I took a photo combining some nostalgia with this Shiv. Do you recognize any of these people on the photos without cheating? The fella on the bottom of the left page? ;)

lewsyi1.jpg

KIpiA06.jpg

P.S. the shadow is of my fat belly, not a patina on the steel!!!

With my great appreciation and gratitude to: @betzner for hooking me up with my "user" Shiv. Thank you so very much Bob and I took a photo combining some nostalgia with this Shiv. Do you recognize any of these people on the photos without cheating? The fella on the bottom of the left page? ;)

lewsyi1.jpg

KIpiA06.jpg

P.S. the shadow is of my fat belly, not a patina on the steel!!!

Looks like Sylvester Stallone.

Edited to add: Gawd darn youth with all the abundance of hormones, collagen, etc... Everyone looked good and youthful, well, almost! LOL!

I saw him in Vegas in the early 2000's at the Bellagio. Gosh he must have been close to his 80's then... Still looking dapper and still charming the ladies / flirting with them at this exclusive lounge in that hotel... A very handsome fella in his more youthful days and even beyond ;)

Back