Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I almost always take pics at night because that is when I have a little spare time with no kids about, and this is BC in the winter, so no sun for a long time. Probably 5 more months. WAHHHH.

This is a good and inexpensive set up which may help your photography challenges if the knife trading and the ancillary stuff such as repairs, tune ups and sharpening becomes more than a mere hobby or F&F favors:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000PC4A0O/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I also much prefer daylight photography, but have one of these which I also use in a pinch for the Biz, specially like the winter time when days are on the shorter side ;)

I do like the antique micarta. :thumbsup:

2018-01-02-4098-edc.jpg

Great shot of the edgecut!!! :thumbsup:

^ Bob, that double edge though! Yum!

Edit: in Cali, I'm way behind you, Ivan & Mike when it comes to CPKs and my distance to you guys in the top three is not even remotely close! Bastids! :mad: :D

^ Bob, that double edge though! Yum!

Edit: in Cali, I'm way behind you, Ivan & Mike when it comes to CPKs and my distance to you guys in the top three is not even remotely close! Bastids! :mad: :D

Ha!:D What I do have of the earlier models was mostly because I was lucky enough to be aware of Nathan’s work when a sale might last a day or two - and of course, having the good fortune to have Bob’s aquantance - like I’m sure quite a few, here, have. I would have a few more, but at one point, I thought I was being “reasonable” by selling a few similar models. I’m fine with it because they went to good homes. Mike

Ha!:D What I do have of the earlier models was mostly because I was lucky enough to be aware of Nathan’s work when a sale might last a day or two - and of course, having the good fortune to have Bob’s aquantance - like I’m sure quite a few, here, have. I would have a few more, but at one point, I thought I was being “reasonable” by selling a few similar models. I’m fine with it because they went to good homes. Mike

Bob's certainly a heck of a guy and he has also helped me A LOT to procure and to acquire a few hard to find CPK patterns. I think that Bob's New Year resolution is to get back into his CPK Zen-Master / whisperer groove!

not CPK, but I wanted to post this somewhere, so...
ndj7aXA.jpg

7iUu1SV.jpg

Details on the grinder please? I've been actively hunting for a 2x72 that I won't have to sell a chunk of my distressed liver for. Those blade profiles are interesting too. Love how the angle of the handle reflects the recurve on the blade.

Back