Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

20180111_134818.jpg

Medium Chopper prototype.

It has Light Chopper DNA with some of the Heavy Chopper in it. It will be our next generation 10" Chopper. I haven't settled on stock thickness yet, we're still evaluating. It's .220" in the picture.

Last edited:
20180111_134812.jpg

Generation 8 tang with generation 7 scales, so the scales fit is a little wonky in the picture...

The primary grind geometry is designed to cut well and be reasonably durable.

These still need HT and finishing, but it turned out kinda pretty so I wanted to show it off.

Last edited:
LC, HDFK, BC now MC. CPK is starting to have an extremely signature look. The FK is easily identifiable as well.

Ask any real collector how the best known makers gained much of their following. The answer will include that you can spot their work from across the room at any show. That is a look Nathan has already achieved and another reason why demand always outstrips supply.

EDIT: And let's not forget that the initials "LA" are on the other side of the knives, with Lorien Arnold's design contributions.

Last edited:
looks awesome!

View attachment 827348

Generation 8 tang with generation 7 scales, so the scales fit is a little wonky in the picture...

The primary grind geometry is designed to cut well and be reasonably durable.

These still need HT and finishing, but it turned out kinda pretty so I wanted to show it off.

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those to test it out. It is a handsome looking knife.

Back