Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Finally got a chance to snap a couple pictures of my one and only CPK. Man I love this little knife:):). I would love to try a HDFK with matching Antique Micarta scales. I know its a long shot, but if any one has one they would let go, shoot me a PM. Thanks
QHdZCRL.jpg

Civ5zvV.jpg

I like the streaky ones too Coach! :thumbsup::)
cHGft8I.jpg

The buffed edgecut antique micarta handle scales look much better under the natural light. I took my photo under room light at night and the streaks do not show anywhere as vividly as they do when natural light hits them ;)

I've cried wolf before, thinking I maybe had westinghouse micarta scales, but I picked up this FK recently and it has black liners and the scales are darker than any natural micarta I've seen. Figured I would ask this time instead of making bold declarations;). Are these antique micarta scales?

I've cried wolf before, thinking I maybe had westinghouse micarta scales, but I picked up this FK recently and it has black liners and the scales are darker than any natural micarta I've seen. Figured I would ask this time instead of making bold declarations;). Are these antique micarta scales?

Yeah they look off coloured. Probably aren’t any good any more being so old and antiqued....send them this way and I will dispose of them!

And the rarer of the grain orientation as well. Only a couple of those around that I know of and I’m not counting out that might be one of the ones I know of.

Hard Knocks Hard Knocks the FK is perfect for cruising. Light, out of the way, enough blade for the random daily uses and don’t need much more blade since it is mostly axe work. Although I need to add an orange lanyard loop in case of dropping it!

Hard Knocks Hard Knocks the FK is perfect for cruising. Light, out of the way, enough blade for the random daily uses and don’t need much more blade since it is mostly axe work. Although I need to add an orange lanyard loop in case of dropping it!

Love the field knife. It's about perfect paired up with an axe or saw. Might be a worth trying some of that orange cord with the reflective streaks in it for a lanyard.

BXdQ7Wul.jpg

Field Knife with my field gear. The Forest Green G10 fits perfectly in my bucking pants pocket and even matches colour.

View attachment 873411

Back when we had the "name this knife" contest for the knife then known as the NASK (now HDFK), and based on only some pre production photos, I suggested the "timber cruiser"! I had a hunch the FK was a good knife in that role, so maybe the second version would be, too, so I thought.

Back