Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Here you go fellas. I'm very pleased with Josh's work. Makes me want to find something else to send him :)

BPIsdGK.jpg

wJ4c6Vy.jpg

guxtwy7.jpg

2Itm9VF.jpg
Very nice Dave, Josh is the "Man"! May have him do a swedge on the BC when i get it! Congrats

Yup, you made it :p

Oh, did you mean the whole photo thingie? That's because the Shiv always brings a ray of Sunshine with it :p :p

It is literally so! Yesterday, while researching Scottish Highland Dirks, I was motivated to bring out my Carothers Shiv. After admiring its profound beauty and technical excellence in hand, I placed the blade on the table to gain a different perspective. As I did so, the sun suddenly pierced through the formerly dense, gray, clouds. By only slightly adjusting the angle of the blade, I aligned it with the beam of light that was now shooting across the table. I accessed my water-damaged phone camera… and voilà, photographic evidence that the Shiv does in fact always bring a ray of sunshine with it.

My treasures from Blade.....
CPM-3V Utility Fighter with sharpened clip. Ironwood scales with black G-10 liners. Augmented with a fine, lined, Paul Long sheath.
Paul took the UF home with him from the show to make the sheath, so the entire package was not available for capture by Coop and his gorgeous work.

My sincere thanks to Nathan, Jo, and Mark.

Thanks for looking. Mike

orig.jpg

orig.jpeg

standard.jpg

CPM-3V Utility Fighter with sharpened clip. Ironwood scales with black G-10 liners. Augmented with a fine, lined, Paul Long sheath.
Paul took the UF home with him from the show to make the sheath, so the entire package was not available for capture by Coop and his gorgeous work.

Thanks for looking. Mike

orig.jpg

orig.jpeg

standard.jpg
Holy crap, that’s beautiful!!

Thanks for looking. Mike

orig.jpg

orig.jpeg

standard.jpg
Mike that is beautiful, stunning, spectacular, etc! My sincere congratulations sir! I keep trying to get NATHAN to answer my question about the possibility of Desert Ironwood on the UF, but he refuses to Budge! Maybe this answers it! Spectacular piece!!! That is indeed a Treasure!
Edit: By the way that sheath is not to shabby either

Last edited:
I knew, as initially described to me, this package would be one dynamite display of gorgeousness, from the wood to the finish to the Coop image and the Paul Long finishing touch. Really wonderful stuff!

Bob

Thank you, Bob! Mike

Thanks for looking. Mike

orig.jpg

orig.jpeg

standard.jpg
I can't seem to get this UF off my mind! o_O Nathan, oh Nathan:p

I can't seem to get this UF off my mind! o_O Nathan, oh Nathan:p

Mike's UF in the photos which Mr. Coop took, appears to be the most exquisite of the UFs which I have seen in photos to this date. Also the sheath which Mr. Long did for Mike is simply breath taking. My own UF is no slouch by any means but Mike's has now really upped the ante.

Oh @grogimus where are thou brother to feast your eyes on this beauty.

Thanks for looking. Mike

orig.jpg

orig.jpeg

standard.jpg

Wow! Awesome combo Mike! Congrats:thumbsup:

Back