Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Congratulations! I hope Luke likes pretty, pink ponies. Hand me downs are the lifestyle of the second born (at least at my house growing up). I was fortunate enough to have an older brother with similar tastes. I don’t think my folks would have altered the game plan had my older sibling been a pony loving, older sister. I probably would have had fewer/different friends.

I hope he likes knives

I believe Cro was shooting for green but it turned muddy above 90vdc :(

~Chip

I was testing to see how well the screws I got were going to anodize. I went thru the whole range but none of the colors were great. The light blue and gold were the best the higher voltages didn't take at all. I still have some to play with. I'll probably finish off a set of blue for my FK and then see if etching the remainder a bit longer helps. I'm also going to order some more from Lunsford as Chip suggested. The pic below is a reference I made. The bottom right ring is raw then each ring going counterclockwise is an increment of 5vdc, so the small ring are on the 5's and the large rings are on the 10s. The power supply I'm using goes up to 125vdc.
AnoColors.jpg

OJfN5i6.jpg

lmY9J5w.jpg

0PUHZf3.jpg

Uh oh, somebody needs lots of practice with their new CPK/Keffeler competition cutter (trainer).

A quick, not so optimal, setup. A not so optimal video either, but much fun!

Man! These are fine cutters! And so sharp. As a matter of fact, as I type this, I’m leaving little red smudges all over my phone screen because I lightly sliced my thumb tip cleaning the edge. Dummy and nerd, all around.

Rolling tennis balls will have to come later....golf balls.... down the road a ways.

Thank you, Nathan, Jo, Mark, and Dan! Mike

Mike, send me your email in a PM and I'll send you all the PDFs of schematics to build your own training table. Not hard to make. Coming from me, that's really saying something.

Mike, send me your email in a PM and I'll send you all the PDFs of schematics to build your own training table. Not hard to make. Coming from me, that's really saying something.

PM sent. Thank you, BFS. I appreciate it. Going to see if I can find some two inch Manila rope today.

Mike

Back