Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

...I'll just leave this right here.

30210099718_343eae5721_b.jpg
Those are beautiful, Congrats:thumbsup: I had one on order but NinJo said i would hurt myself with it! I always take Jo's advice:D

^^^Back from the Beach, I see

Yup!

My poor bright white shins are a little pink from the sun and I'm nursing a multi day hangover but I'll be fine by Monday...

We always take a summer break to get the kids some NC outer banks beach time and visit with my brother but I really needed the down time this time too.

The HDFK is getting a workout as my camp knife. And performing wonderfully. The kids enjoy the hotdog and marshmallow roasting sticks. And my wife, who cares nothing about knives, was even incredibly impressed by how nice it performed with everything from roasting sticks to kindling to splitting wood!
50AAFBE2-6D13-4345-BE4B-BD0DE15E3651.jpeg

The HDFK is getting a workout as my camp knife. And performing wonderfully. The kids enjoy the hotdog and marshmallow roasting sticks. And my wife, who cares nothing about knives, was even incredibly impressed by how nice it performed with everything from roasting sticks to kindling to splitting wood!
View attachment 972932

I have also found the HDFK to be an exceptional camp knife as well. I wouldn't feel under-knifed at all, if all I had was an HDFK!

Back