Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

So let's see if I got this one regarding the C grades:

Gus got the 1st C, you got the 2nd C and I got the 3rd C? Apparently due to Nathan's miscount, there were possibly one or two more Cs left up until yesterday's sale.

Let's see your C grades. We the budget buyers gotta band together against all those other big bourgeoises!

Hey Mat, I’m sorry, but I broke down and joined the bourgeoisie club. I got an A grade. I just couldn’t resist.:D I just received it last Thursday and I haven’t had a chance to post any pics. It sure is perty! :thumbsup::) I’ll be sure to take pics some alongside the Blackwood EDC this weekend.

Gus, we're waiting for your pics! :)

Cata is moving back up to Canada, but what's your excuse? Haven't received your color matching Ju-Fu sheath yet? :D

Here you go Mat. I don't have a matching Jou Foo sheath for the DIW EDC2, but I am digging the Azula sheath. It allows you to draw the knife easily without a lanyard, and it has good retention. I do have a matching JouFuu sheath for the Blackwood EDC though.:D Alongside the Blackwood EDC as requested by untytled untytled .

mGFXe30.jpg

8p6ImE8.jpg

Last edited:

If there's gonna be a next season of KoD, not including S2 which they are reportedly going to splitting up into 2 runs, you really ought to consider applying for with your Keffeler above even if you don't have your own obstacle course weapon done by that time. You are athletic, know how to swing a mean blade and seem quite competitive, gritty and scrappy. Seriously!

One more addition of the family with another one on the way! Thought I would update the family photo. Also, I have to say the EDC2 seems to have been built exactly for my hand!!! What a great feeling knife, can’t wait to put it to some use!
D4CmDPY.jpg

Man, do I ever love Nautical Antique Micarta ;)
sgQLLEc.jpg

BS3zhWl.jpg

Back