Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

For some reason, I’m not able to upload pics now. It’s saying they are too large, but I’m doing exactly what I have always done. Thoughts..?

For some reason, I’m not able to upload pics now. It’s saying they are too large, but I’m doing exactly what I have always done. Thoughts..?

Did you get a new phone with a better camera? I did, and encountered the same issue. To workaround I email the pictures to myself, then when it asks to select the size I go with under 1mb per pic.

CDEE62FF-D826-44AB-8946-142C5A5089C9.jpeg I’ve been having the same problems with images being too large to the point that I’ve given up posting for the most part. The resolution of this pic is now so low that it’s downright blurry.
But, trust me, the knives are awesome...and sharp!

Last edited:
I use an App called Image Size on my iPhone to cut my image sizes (as closely) down to 1024 x 768 using this App and then I use the Upload a File feature on the bottom right of the screen.

Iphone's default image compression settings are really high (uncompressed.) They have a camera setting called "high efficiency" which isn't efficient at all. I'm not sure why they don't let you adjust the photo image quality, maybe it's a windows pc thing. There are apps that will compress your images down to a smaller data size, "photo-compress-shrink-pics" is one but I've never tried it. That should shrink the photo's data footprint without shrinking it's pixel dimensions.
You can also open the images in another program and save like ms paint or photoshop with lower quality jpg settings, but who has time for that.

And another bunch in all black..............

xlarge.jpg

And now I shall fade into shadow...
Apologies for the noob question, as I just found this heavenly sub. If it’s not too much trouble, the names of the 3rd one down from the top, the 5th and 6th down from the top, last but definitely not least the very bottom blade?

Edit:after some more digging, just need the name of the 3rd from the top now.

Last edited:
Apologies for the noob question, as I just found this heavenly sub. If it’s not too much trouble, the names of the 3rd one down from the top, the 5th and 6th down from the top, last but definitely not least the very bottom blade?

Edit:after some more digging, just need the name of the 3rd from the top now.
BC - Behemoth chopper
LC - light chopper
MC - medium chopper <— correction HC
Shiv
HDFK
NASK (HDFK prototype)
Potato knife
UF
FK
EDC

I think this is correct. @betzner can verify/correct

Last edited:
I thought it might be. Fuller didn’t look right for MC, but tip upswept like MC. I had MC then edited to HC and then edited to MC.

Back