Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Well...it finally updated...no pics tonight. Freaking parcel lockers were full, they didn't try to deliver to the door, they won't try again tomorrow so I have to pick it up...except they open after I'm at work and close before I'm off:mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 1108139

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I feel awful for you!
If you purchase me a plane ticket tonight I will go to the post office for you tomorrow and pick it up.
I’ve already had a pretty rough work week (6am-10pm today), but for you - I’ll do it.

So....Operation: Retrieve the Comp Chopper...at least if I actually want to hold it on my birthday:D.

-I can't do it because I'm at work 4 hours before the PO opens and 2 hours after they close...:(

-She can't do it because she has an appointment an hour away that runs from 10-3...:(

-Can't send the neighbor with the delivery attempt notice...cuz the bastards didn't leave one...:mad:

-The boy could go (since we have the same name), but we'll have both cars...:(

So...we'll send the boy with the neighbor to PO with the tracking number and hope for the best...:)

All of them are are very nice,But I really Love that Cocobolo:thumbsup:Wonder how a Satin Dagger Grind would look with Cocobola and Ti Screws?:cool:Congrats!!
It would look stellar Tom
I love the horizontal grind lines of the buckeye burl and the carbon fiber. I was lucky enough that I wanted to add to my collection when some good CPK friends were in the mood to decrease there’s.

20190411_184218.jpg

20190411_184307.jpg

I'll get better pictures, I promise...but for now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WValtakis WValtakis I cringe every time I see that high-dollar steel hanging from thumbtacks. Good lord, man. Time to up your knife storage game!
Shouldn't you really be more concerned about what it falls on? I did upgrade...the thumbtacks used to be random colors:p

I've been hanging knives like this for 25 years, a properly driven thumbtack in a fresh hole will hold a surprising amount of weight...and they leave smaller holes when I rearrange;)

Back