Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

5ILIdHQ.jpg

I went on one of my wilderness outings over the weekend. Both of my CPK knives accompanied me but the FK2 was my primary bladed companion. Unfortunately, since it snowed and rained for most of the trip, I did not get a lot of knife "action" shots. I was being conservative with my time and energy. The knife is superb and did everything I needed it to do. Hopefully, when I go out again in a few weeks, the weather will be a bit more forgiving and I can focus on getting a better photo set with some good action.

Pics from the "breaks".

88gpjyd.jpg

wpi8HSu.jpg

tN6PfUf.jpg

78EeYBf.jpg

I went on one of my wilderness outings over the weekend. Both of my CPK knives accompanied me but the FK2 was my primary bladed companion. Unfortunately, since it snowed and rained for most of the trip, I did not get a lot of knife "action" shots. I was being conservative with my time and energy. The knife is superb and did everything I needed it to do. Hopefully, when I go out again in a few weeks, the weather will be a bit more forgiving and I can focus on getting a better photo set with some good action.

Pics from the "breaks".

88gpjyd.jpg

wpi8HSu.jpg

tN6PfUf.jpg

78EeYBf.jpg

Great pictures! Mike

Back