Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Nathan's daggers are freaking amazing...I'd trade most of my CPK collection for that thing (Shiv was a birthday present:p)

I'm not greedy...I'd be perfectly happy with a 6" blade on mine, machine finished like I said before;)

9NiFks9.jpg

Yeeeehah!!!

Finally joined the family with this sweet FK2, hope I can get my hands in a Hdfk in a couple of months! Thanks Nathan and Jo for the opportunity to get one of these.

IMG-20190606-171913.jpg

And BTW, any chance I can know who made the sheath? It's great quality too, I need a one for a Koster Bushmaster I purchased recently and I think the one that cake with this FK2 is just outstanding!

Yeeeehah!!!

Finally joined the family with this sweet FK2, hope I can get my hands in a Hdfk in a couple of months! Thanks Nathan and Jo for the opportunity to get one of these.

IMG-20190606-171913.jpg

And BTW, any chance I can know who made the sheath? It's great quality too, I need a one for a Koster Bushmaster I purchased recently and I think the one that cake with this FK2 is just outstanding!
Awesome!

Welcome to the club. :thumbsup:

And yes, Mashed Cat sheaths are terrific.

Huge thank you to Jo and Nathan on helping make a very special graduation gift from my brother and I to our youngest brother.

He was graduating from WestPoint and commissioning as a 2nd LT into the US Army. Needless to say it was a big day and the knife took the cake as his favorite gift (even his fiancé conceded it beat hers of a Cessna flight).

Thank you again CPK
i110RGa.jpg

Last edited:
Huge thank you to Jo and Nathan on helping make a very special graduation gift from my brother and I to our youngest brother.

He was graduating from WestPoint and commissioning as a 2nd LT into the US Army. Needless to say it was a big day and the knife took the cake as his favorite gift (even his fiancé conceded it beat hers of a Cessna flight).

Thank you again CPK

UwWuMzU
Pic not showing

Back