Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I had to let my black canvas model go unfortunately. I'm not even going to lie, that hurt. I would very much like to dry my tears with some of that new delta 3V heat treat soon.

Ingenious, yet insidious ;)

I gave up on dazzling anyone with ingenuity long ago. These days I'm forced to take the baffle them with bulls..t approach. :D

You and JF have done well. I'm especially drooling over that light chopper of yours.

I gave up on dazzling anyone with ingenuity long ago. These days I'm forced to take the baffle them with bulls..t approach. :D

You and JF have done well. I'm especially drooling over that light chopper of yours.

Since referring to me, you may just call it the beginner's dumb luck!

Justin, what's the news on your potato(e) knife? Had to thrown in that 80's reference to indicate my seniority ;)

Justin, what's the news on your potato(e) knife? Had to thrown in that 80's reference to indicate my seniority ;)

Pics to come once it arrives, realistically will be here early next week. I'm excited enough for it that I ordered a new Top Chop Butcher Block for it. Unless my pics suck, which they normally do. Then I will just re-post the ones from Nate's ad since he is not doing these Kitchen knives anymore, if he says that is OK!

Cool Brother. I became a bit concerned when you had said you hadn't received an invoice, because Jo was lightening fast when she processed and shipped my order, after my payment.

EP with Shapton glass 320, 500, 1K, 4K, 6K I'll strop it later when I get home from work. It pops hairs off. I think it's the sharpest knife I have.

now that is a nicely finished edge bevel!

EP with Shapton glass 320, 500, 1K, 4K, 6K I'll strop it later when I get home from work. It pops hairs off. I think it's the sharpest knife I have.

Hair poppin is very sharp, good work!! I hit shaving sharp and call it a day. That seems to be as sharp as I can practically keep a user.

Shapton stones on the Chopper

Trying to figure out what year and model Mercedes Benz that bottom photo is?! Mid 90's E-Class W124 chassis? Late 90's E-Class W210 chassis? Could also be mid to late 90's S-Class W140 chassis :)

Trying to figure out what year and model Mercedes Benz that bottom photo is?! Mid 90's E-Class W124 chassis? Late 90's E-Class W210 chassis? Could also be mid to late 90's S-Class W140 chassis :)

All wrong guesses 😆 the Ram head on top pic should give it away. I buy to many knives can't afford Mercedes.

Last edited:
All wrong guesses 😆 the Ram head on top pic should give it away but if you still can't get it I'll help. I buy to many knives can't afford a Mercedes.

I actually saw the RAM armrest but thought they were taken in two different vehicles and since you were a Dodge owner perhaps your 2nd vehicle could be a MB, which was worth a shot to ask.

BTW, the RAM which you have is from the era of when the Co was Daimler Chrysler, hence the perforated seats as they shared a lot with the Daimler Benz platform back when :)

Ahhhcrap. I need a light chopper. And a shiv. Gotta keep all good things in three with my field knife bring along and all.

I need a shiv. And a potato knife. Bummed with all this talk of no more tater slicers.

And now I need a new field knife... Geez.

Oh, and the EDC once it arrives. And something about a 6" fighter.

Back