Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

DFCJjgH.jpg

Took my EDC with me this morning and a Busse AMS in SR101. I had a Bark River Mini Aurora that I thought would be perfect but I must not have given the edge enough attention, it didn't cut well enough to use.

My buddy and I breasted out the geese, he was using a folding hunter till I handed him the AMS and EDC. I don't think he'd used a knife nuts version of a sharp knife before, he was impressed. He liked the AMS better which I get, it's a more traditional shape and has a narrow profile. I liked the EDC, the forward belly was great for tight cuts.

9SjYroM.jpg

69BD0G7.jpg

All cleaned up and ready to go again. Pretty sure we all know how great D3V is, but the SR101 sure does take and hold a wicked slick edge also. Took some reprofiling, but well worth it.

0nXIAZs.jpg

Super sweet looking sheath Gus. :thumbsup: I’ve heard Mummert clips mentioned, but I’m not familiar with them. Is that an IWB setup, or does it work outside and under the belt? How does the bulk of the sheath strike you if IWB?

It’s a IWB, but I prefer outside and under the belt. I wear a 1/4” leather gun belt and it’s hard to get it thru the Mummert clip when it’s IWB.

Super sweet looking sheath Gus. :thumbsup: I’ve heard Mummert clips mentioned, but I’m not familiar with them. Is that an IWB setup, or does it work outside and under the belt? How does the bulk of the sheath strike you if IWB?

Hey Mark, I would like to correct my previous statement. I discovered it's actually easy to attach the Mummert clip IWB with my gun belt on. You just slightly lift the titanium clip to get it over the belt and slide it down until the C hook catches. The clip is strong, and it is a secure attachment. The sheath does not feel bulky IWB, it actually feels comfortable. The PirtleMade sheath shows excellent craftsmanship, and it looks like it will provde a lifetime of service.

Last edited:
Back