Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

BEHEMOTHER:eek:

Without question the Scales (Natural Micarta with Rubber inlays) are the Best (Grippiest) I have ever had the pleasure to handle, Simply a Magnificient Piece:thumbsup: Thanks CPK

dzVQ2RA.jpg

G7IeW9d.jpg

I’ll be aiming towards the Prescott area in a year or two.
I’m done out here in SoCal.
Great choice! Prescott is a great town, big enough to have all you need and still a small town feel. Also have pretty much anything you could want to do outdoors within a couple hour drive, except the beach of course. I have a lot of family up there and visit a few times a year.

Great choice! Prescott is a great town, big enough to have all you need and still a small town feel. Also have pretty much anything you could want to do outdoors within a couple hour drive, except the beach of course. I have a lot of family up there and visit a few times a year.
That’s the main selling point for me.
There really isn’t much to do out here that’s worth a damn because of population density issues and ridiculously strict camping and fishing laws.
As far as the beach goes, the majority of them down here have been bombarded with crazy-ass druggies or homeless people.

I thought @Quiet was in FL?:D
I’m sure he’d do just fine out in Prescott!
The laws aren’t too different, but the temperature is.

I’ve been out to AZ multiple times and love it. Beautiful country for sure :) Quiet is good for me :)
Just avoid downtown and you’ll be good.
Tourism and traffic down there is ridiculous.

Back