Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

aLfBBH6.jpg

bi91HpA.jpg

While still on my DEK preorder high, I was motivated to take a few photos of my last two preorder knives. I didn't know how the acid wash and satin primaries were going to look but being from CPK I knew I would love it, which of course I do. The acid wash with swedge is no slouch either and will be my user this fall at hunting camp.

IMG_1362 (2).jpg

While still on my DEK preorder high, I was motivated to take a few photos of my last two preorder knives. I didn't know how the acid wash and satin primaries were going to look but being from CPK I knew I would love it, which of course I do. The acid wash with swedge is no slouch either and will be my user this fall at hunting camp.

View attachment 1391811

Wood on satin at hunting camp?!? Damnnnn!

^^^Justin , I dont know if I am that crazy. The wood on satin may just be broke out at night after a few beers. The terotuf knife is the one Ill use for field dressing and other tasks.

Attachments

• 31F66455-01BA-4F49-B552-CE713692C0C6.jpeg
    31F66455-01BA-4F49-B552-CE713692C0C6.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 20
I like a stonewashed finish on my tool knives that get beat up and used regularly, but I don't actually use my deer knife regularly. Like many of you I'm pretty busy and overwhelmed most of the time and my hunts are a special time for me. I enjoy having special tools for it.

I figured as much. Sounds beautiful. I wish that piece of Osage down there wasn’t giving you so much trouble. I expected much less with it’s age.

So far for me the best Osage orange came from logs taken off of my aunts farm in Oklahoma. Other Osage orange that I have purchased online has lacked the gem like glimmer and interesting grain and was less dimensionally stable. I don't know much about wood, I just know it has been hit and miss and the Osage that I saw up myself so far has been the best.

Back