Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

wCZtR8q.jpg

This bad mofo just arrived yesterday
Not gonna lie, it kinda scares me

Congrats on getting your DEK1 in your hands. I had all the confidence that NinJo’s tenacity, prudence and diligence regarding the international shipping issue would eventually pay off for you. Enjoy it Christian :)
Thanks Matt!
And thanks for helping me get one of these.
Very thankful for Jo's persistance and glad I can keep being a customer as CPK bring out more gems.

Nice set! The green/black scales on your DEK1 look great. Now we just need an AEBL EDC. :thumbsup::)
YES! An AEBL edc would be unbelievable :cool::thumbsup:

B3950061-D046-4667-BA94-BBD36AF91DE3.jpeg 081F4AF6-CCA8-41AD-9ECB-E79BBE7D8C7C.jpeg
I made a small-ish Fire in the Chiminea so my Wife could enjoy a glass of wine and the kids could eat some S’mores, other than the nasty bug bites from whatever was living in the wood pile, it was a nice night.
I used the HDFK and the MC to prep the wood and couldn’t be happier with the performance of those two knives. I left the FK2 in the safe, it’s getting some rest for what I hope will be a very productive deer season.

Annnd the images are sideways , oh well. You guys get the idea.

View attachment 1429853 View attachment 1429854
I made a small-ish Fire in the Chiminea so my Wife could enjoy a glass of wine and the kids could eat some S’mores, other than the nasty bug bites from whatever was living in the wood pile, it was a nice night.
I used the HDFK and the MC to prep the wood and couldn’t be happier with the performance of those two knives. I left the FK2 in the safe, it’s getting some rest for what I hope will be a very productive deer season.

Annnd the images are sideways , oh well. You guys get the idea.

Beautiful!

Before you upload pics, go into your editing app or whatever you are using and spin them until they are NOT oriented the way you want them, then spin till they are oriented back to the way you do. Then the bottom will be tagged on the pic and the forum software won’t muck it up.

Last edited:
Back