Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Just kicking back in the office. Don't tell anyone

s5Ca6n9.jpg

20210209_123204.jpg
20210209_123345.jpg

Some ECAM goodness on the DEK1. This stuff looks good, even with the crummy indoor lighting.

W6ZCYvSl.jpg

h9C7ajOl.jpg

ECAM is so nice. Cant get a great pic either, indoors or out. Way more black streaks than I can capture and can not get a true rep of the rich color.

This DEK1 is my first CPK's. Expectations exceeded, across the board. Absolutely love the pattern. On the money for its intended role. Discrete carry, considerate handle/ergo's for such and big enough the get shit done. I haven't put this through any real paces as yet, fighting more snow today on top of the 30" we just had a few days ago. (just got done cursing and throwing rocks at the grey sky) But, you can feel.. and from what I've seen and read..this is made to hit the gas pedal. Performance, indeed. Horsepower with stability to handle the corners..And, so light for what is is. Again, power to weight : Fk'n brilliant.

I was lucky enough to be aware, have the loot and get in on the last sale for the DEK1. And, was fortunate enough to score another configured as I choose.

Jo, thank you again for the help and accommodations w/ the order..you are awesome. What a pleasure.

Nathan. Thanks for building these hot rods. I cant call them "sleepers" I know you build with performance in mind above aesthetics. I couldn't agree more w/ the philosophy, but, .sometimes that results in something beautiful, so ...sorry, brother...your knives are beautiful :)

Thank you for the dedication to the craft. Looking forward to more evil :thumbsup:

Back