Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

This one is from way, way back #oldschoolcpk from the era when Nathan was a wee nipper in shorts :D Yup, he was still uber talented back then ;)

All the kidding aside with many thanks and gratitude again at my long time CPK-Bro @JustinFournier for honoring with with both custody and ownership of this unique EDC1 with Osage hands scales. My understanding is that these handle scales came from a block of Osage which Justin had sent to Nathan meaning that it is not from Nathan's own past stash or the newer ones which Nathan has since secured from his aunt's orchard/farm. Apart from this exception, everything else is vintage OG-CPK, i.e, the texturing on the scales, the black micarta liners and the while 9 yards. It's probably not stabilized the way in which Nathan has been doing the recent Osage handles (I forgot if he uses some resin or what not). In any case, I have no idea what the frak I'm muttering on about, so how about some pics, eh?

4B0A350E-08DE-47AB-B73C-27D6EE8A3612.jpeg

FF55C0AF-2657-4C9C-9BCE-012E3733E0CC.jpeg

6DD89D56-2CF2-4D8F-81DF-B50FE8758A8F.jpeg

E9FDDBFE-FD6D-4424-9006-E0C836A2670F.jpeg

RX0QY1S.jpg

Thanks, they are indeed Beautiful, CPK just keeps rolling out magnificent Knives:D

I'm curious. Could you rank them? In your eyes, which one of those look the best to you in person?

Edit to add: I looked at all of them (obviously) and I have my own thoughts on this, but I would value your thoughts on it as well.

Back