Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

20210302-190109.jpg

I always wanted liners on my utility Fighter for appearance and also slightly more grip girth. I sent it to one of my favorite makers on the forum @Joshua Fisher. Overall good guy. Excellent blade smith. I think I have five knives from him including two customs. So he offered to do for me for free. I send him some money anyway to cover his time and shipping. I think $40. Also sent him box of liner materials I no longer need. So your cost may vary, but it’s not expensive. Joshua is willing to do these jobs. DM him. Check on his timing. He gets busy. But typically quick, inexpensive, and looks great.
480B85D8-B737-4364-BDE5-9E24DCF20596.jpeg

A59DCE8A-5A18-4942-8DB7-1E3EB71CB4B4.jpeg

I always wanted liners on my utility Fighter for appearance and also slightly more grip girth. I sent it to one of my favorite makers on the forum @Joshua Fisher. Overall good guy. Excellent blade smith. I think I have five knives from him including two customs. So he offered to do for me for free. I send him some money anyway to cover his time and shipping. I think $40. Also sent him box of liner materials I no longer need. So your cost may vary, but it’s not expensive. Joshua is willing to do these jobs. DM him. Check on his timing. He gets busy. But typically quick, inexpensive, and looks great.
View attachment 1521729

View attachment 1521728
Me confused. Me think those are ECAM scales. Me know ECAM only come on black micarta liners. Me no see no black micarta liners under the white liner. Me think Josh must have ground original micarta off and replaced with new? Am me stupid?

Me confused. Me think those are ECAM scales. Me know ECAM only come on black micarta liners. Me no see no black micarta liners under the white liner. Me think Josh must have ground original micarta off and replaced with new? Am me stupid?

Ye putz! How long have you been around here now? They are buffed burlaps!

Oops, never mind. But still a putz ;)

Back