Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I got a new group photo.
wMtIMn1.jpg

With their Joufuu ISP, except the first on the left which is a Joufuu pouch for my prized African Blackwood EDC, and the second is a Paul Long pouch for my grail Dessert Ironwood EDC2.
GBb551j.jpg

Nice collection!

I got a new group photo.
wMtIMn1.jpg

With their Joufuu ISP, except the first on the left which is a Joufuu pouch for my prized African Blackwood EDC, and the second is a Paul Long pouch for my grail Dessert Ironwood EDC2.
GBb551j.jpg
Not many people need to stand on a ladder to take a picture of their collection. Very nice by the way! Is there any more EDCs that you are chasing?

Not many people need to stand on a ladder to take a picture of their collection. Very nice by the way! Is there any more EDCs that you are chasing?

I’m not really chasing any Kevin. My latest acquisition is the sixth one, which is a Blade Show exclusive with a satin finished blade and acid washed flats/fasteners that I happened to see for sale on the exchange. I probably would have snagged the one with Tony’s curly Koa that came up for sale twice recently, or one of the Fun Friday hollow grinds.:thumbsup::)

Ha! That’s just Gustaferian’s EDC collection. This was from when he took pic of the entire collection:

View attachment 1534993

LOL! Good one Mat! :D

The pre D3V version of the FK aka FK1 aka OGFK were hardened at a slightly higher number on the Rockwell scale. Even Nathan's "plain" 3V predating the Delta-HT protocol was heat treated at levels above and beyond the industry standard HT for 3V steel.

Sometimes you can look at this "kid" Nathan and he comes across so unassuming and you look at his videos and he's so calm in his manner of speech which can put you to sleep, but don't get fooled by his very easy and calm demeanor; I reckon that he's really a super assassin when changes characters by stepping into a phone booth (metaphorically speaking, there are no more phone booths... Poor Clark Kent!).

But jest aside, I absolutely luv and adore that OGFK and can't stop going on and on and on about it. Yeah I know the UFK and the FK2 improved on the handle scales and did away with the mini pry bar but to this date, anyone who sees the OGFK in my hands, gushes about how darn sexy and gorgeous the knife looks and asks about the maker, price, availability, etc. After I saw Eric's post with the OGFK and then your post, it made me think a very plausible scenario, what if I went bare arse broke (not a very pretty sight) and had to choose one CPK... Hmm! Man, I'd be crying my eyes out to having to let go of the Shiv, BD, K18, HDFK, yada, yada... But I reckon that all that I will ever need in case of totally-broke-ass-case-living-under-the-bridge sorta situation, I will take the OGFK, a hatchet and a small Silky saw. If I get released into a forest, I will probably steal a cheap machete from another hobo and hide it down my pants!

Looks like Nathan's pen?

Looks like "Nathan", but..I dont know. What 62.0 means, no idea..

Is this the golden ticket! Did I win! (I hope not, I just scotch brite'd the fk'n off cleaning up the corrosion lol)

62.0!..woohoo!

Just recieved these two in a trade, took scales off to clean/inspect, and..

20210330_002857.jpg

Last edited:
Back