Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

6I9aHQ4.jpg
Carrying my EDC2 today, and a DEK1. Thanks to Martin for letting me try out a DEK1 this week!

A sleepless night so I thought I'd throw out a couple pictures here and there. Forgive the poor lighting was a stormy day and had to be taken inside.
An amazing knife FK2 with some gorgeous Koa scales from our own TRfromMT. But it's been a safe queen this Koa is almost too nice to use with having spares to grab.

FK2 Koa.jpg

A sleepless night so I thought I'd throw out a couple pictures here and there. Forgive the poor lighting was a stormy day and had to be taken inside.
An amazing knife FK2 with some gorgeous Koa scales from our own TRfromMT. But it's been a safe queen this Koa is almost too nice to use with having spares to grab.

View attachment 1587775

Koa is such a striking wood, I am mesmerized every time I see it. My biological dad has a Martin guitar that has a Koa wood back and it is absolutely amazing to behold.

View attachment 1587775

That is an absolutely stunning knife JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 ! Congrats!! 😎

More fabulous craftsmanship TRfromMT TRfromMT ! Very well done!! 👍

Phil

Thanks! I still gather dogs that might be scattered in big country after a hunt with that horn. Nearly a lost art, but I'm kind of a dinosaur myself so it fits me lol! Cheers.

That's amazing.

As a lad, I ate up dog related literature and every time we would go to the book store or library, I would leave with an armful of old dog books/stories. I still have a great many of those books too. Your comments and experience bring to mind a short story that was in a collection of such in an old tome that I picked up at a flea market as a boy. The story was called The Voice of Bugle Ann and it was about a rather exceptional hound dog - definitely one of the more memorable stories in that collection.

That is an absolutely stunning knife JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 ! Congrats!! 😎

More fabulous craftsmanship TRfromMT TRfromMT ! Very well done!! 👍

Phil
Thanks Phil! I use the EDC2 that Tony made me a set of Koa scales for but for some reason this one hasn't gotten that same love .. yet anyway. He does beautiful work ... the blade ain't half bad either!

That's amazing.

As a lad, I ate up dog related literature and every time we would go to the book store or library, I would leave with an armful of old dog books/stories. I still have a great many of those books too. Your comments and experience bring to mind a short story that was in a collection of such in an old tome that I picked up at a flea market as a boy. The story was called The Voice of Bugle Ann and it was about a rather exceptional hound dog - definitely one of the more memorable stories in that collection.

A good book from times gone by :thumbsup: Brave by Steve Matthes is worth a look. And if you can put your hands on Life of the Greatest Guide about the Lee Brothers it's good though much different. Both of those are in short supply and have gotten very expensive now.

6owJGgK.jpg

Back