Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I've sprayed all those including rm, ppg and now my work is using ppg water (I actually like it which I didn't think I would)

I don't think finding your color will be too bad in any paint line

I sprayed a give away car for my work (83 vette ) and it was a gm blue I've never seen before but I found it in ppg water

Boys and their toys, she goes ....

i-4fn8wPd-X3.jpg

BTW, nothing wrong with either, but I like the FK1 just a little better than the FK2 :)
Nice slingshot, I have a red one, but I've been using the thinner LT, fits my hands way better

I've sprayed all those including rm, ppg and now my work is using ppg water (I actually like it which I didn't think I would)

I don't think finding your color will be too bad in any paint line

I sprayed a give away car for my work (83 vette ) and it was a gm blue I've never seen before but I found it in ppg water

Ok good to know. 👍

That’s all happening here to, to conversion to water. I think for now it’s just the base coat with clear being normal ? Not 100% sure as I’m paying the custom shop to do it.

I like the Basic field knife just a taaaad better than the FK2, FK2 has a nice belly, but, I don't clean game super often, and I like the extra length of the BFK, also, even though the balance point is the same, I like the heavier weight of the BFK.

I also am not a fan of the lanyard hole, it's just an extra orifice for collecting dust, crap, whatever.

Bar none, both are incredible knives. I mean, let's be real, these are some of the best fixed blade knives currently being made. (or ever made, in my opinion...)

.....One of these is gonna go on the market soon😅

CpopKPS.jpg

Nzal1tU.jpg

FABM8uF.jpg

AVyQS43.jpg

Last edited:
I like the Basic field knife just a taaaad better than the FK2, FK2 has a nice belly, but, I don't clean game super often, and I like the extra length of the BFK, also, even though the balance point is the same, I like the heavier weight of the BFK.

I also am not a fan of the lanyard hole, it's just an extra orifice for collecting dust, crap, whatever.

Bar none, both are incredible knives. I mean, let's be real, these are some of the best fixed blade knives currently being made. (or ever made, in my opinion...)

.....One of these is gonna go on the market soon😅

CpopKPS.jpg

Nzal1tU.jpg

FABM8uF.jpg

AVyQS43.jpg

How do the scales compare?

Back