Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Ok , if you can’t tell I have a problem with letting go of stuff as it is lol. I still have my car from 16 years old , wasn’t my first car though. This one my Dad made me park in the garage and not drive , so it survived lol.
I'd totally be down for hanging out and playing with your toys, just saying!
seeing those toys brings me right back to a long since passed time, and with a bday coming up I appreciate the opportunity for reflection:thumbsup:
things change while staying the same! Or is it things same while staying the change? Who knows

I'd totally be down for hanging out and playing with your toys, just saying!
seeing those toys brings me right back to a long since passed time, and with a bday coming up I appreciate the opportunity for reflection:thumbsup:
things change while staying the same! Or is it things same while staying the change? Who knows

👍👍

I totally agree, just unboxing stuff is bringing back soooo many memories !! You mention Bdays , mine just passed this month. One of the things found was a giant stuffed kangaroo. I couldn’t believe my Mother has kept it. As we got it out we were both having a laugh to it’s story. So many many many years ago lol. My aunt , moms sister bought this for me. I was young but somehow and my mom remover the day. It was really cold but sun was out. My aunt pulled into my grandparents drive in her 1970 cutlass 442 conv , top down with the kangaroo in the front seat lol. The good ole days for sure 😁👍
Luckily she stored it away cause later that would’ve become target practice lol.

79C0A24C-49E4-4C4C-8F6F-E6B4EF0FDFDB.jpeg

My mom sent me a box of stuff recently and it had all my things from Space Camp, circa 1988 (4th grade), including a flightsuit and a video. Questions from my wife were:

Q. Why are your socks pulled up so high?

Q. Why are your shorts so bright? (They were not shorts, they were Jams)

Q. Was Space Camp really that good?

Edit: should’ve tossed my HDFK on there but oh well.

Well, the last seven posts w/o any image? And this last one without any CPK? Such a disgraceful lack of knife imagery in this thread must be matched with an image of an equally impressive CPK..........

CPK 7" FIGHTER

Scrim3.jpgimage_67153409  inch.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the last seven posts w/o any image? And this last one without any CPK? Such a disgraceful lack of knife imagery in this thread must be matched with an image of an equally impressive CPK..........

CPK 7" FIGHTER

View attachment 1691602View attachment 1691603
A 7” fighter, I don’t remember those being a production piece? But you have a special place in Nathan’s heart. 😍

A 7” fighter, I don’t remember those being a production piece? But you have a special place in Nathan’s heart. 😍
I would like to think so, but I personally believe that Nathan tries his very best to treat everyone pretty much the same, to his great credit. And in the case of this one, Mark had a much greater hand than normal in seeing it come to fruition.......

CPK 7" FIGHTER

View attachment 1691602View attachment 1691603

This is what happens when a Shiv and a UF get together and have a baby. All that's missing is a little fuller.

Beautiful knife Bob!

Phil

Have a long car ride coming up. This is my travel kit. 1/4" AEB-L on the left in case you wonder.

i-GwxsjWp-X3.jpg

Are you not supposed to?
(asking for a friend)

Oh man, I had a balisong confiscated by the airline once when returning from the Philippines, and it was in my checked luggage! 🤬
I've mentioned this story previously, but when I was visiting Fred in Paris I gave him one of my cards. Somehow, either then or another time, he asked about the possibility of bringing a balisong to the Blade Show for "demonstration" purposes.

I told him that it was verboten to import into the U.S. but if he wanted to try, he might be able to visit the embassy or consulate and see if they can arrange a special dispensation for the purposes of his "demonstration" at the Blade Show.

Long story short, he traveled with it to the U.S., reported it to a Customs Inspector who seized it, then he got the brilliant idea of showing the Inspector my card who decided with his pea brain that I must be facilitating the smuggling of balisongs into the U.S. (Rather than contact me and ask. Yeah, I was going to throw my career away to help someone bring one knife into the country. Sigh.)

So, my first internal affairs investigation was begun. (I knew both of the investigators, but it still pissed me off royally.) I was cleared and I never let Fred forget about it. (We drove to the Blade Show together the following year from FL along with Laci Szabo who lived close by.)

My second internal affairs investigation, (not knife related), was just as ridiculous and I was also cleared.

Yeah, don't take balisongs into the U.S. from abroad. And if you do, don't mention my name or show my card. :rolleyes: 🤣

I've mentioned this story previously, but when I was visiting Fred in Paris I gave him one of my cards. Somehow, either then or another time, he asked about the possibility of bringing a balisong to the Blade Show for "demonstration" purposes.

I told him that it was verboten to import into the U.S. but if he wanted to try, he might be able to visit the embassy or consulate and see if they can arrange a special dispensation for the purposes of his "demonstration" at the Blade Show.

Long story short, he traveled with it to the U.S., reported it to a Customs Inspector who seized it, then he got the brilliant idea of showing the Inspector my card who decided with his pea brain that I must be facilitating the smuggling of balisongs into the U.S. (Rather than contact me and ask. Yeah, I was going to throw my career away to help someone bring one knife into the country. Sigh.)

So, my first internal affairs investigation was begun. (I knew both of the investigators, but it still pissed me off royally.) I was cleared and I never let Fred forget about it. (We drove to the Blade Show together the following year from FL along with Laci Szabo who lived close by.)

My second internal affairs investigation, (not knife related), was just as ridiculous and I was also cleared.

Yeah, don't take balisongs into the U.S. from abroad. And if you do, don't mention my name or show my card. :rolleyes: 🤣
Always knew you were shady😆

Back