pic test

eQ9Ozdg

What is the trick to reducing the viewable size of an image within a post? The last two images you posted are a good example. My images always fill up the screen regardless of file size. 1080x1920 to 720x1280 for example would still be bloated and of course less resolution.

What is the trick to reducing the viewable size of an image within a post? The last two images you posted are a good example. My images always fill up the screen regardless of file size. 1080x1920 to 720x1280 for example would still be bloated and of course less resolution.

If you are using Imgur, just add the letter 'l' to the end of your link's random character string, right in front of the ".jpg" suffix, to change the display format of the picture from full-size to a large thumbnail as seen in the OP's last picture post; add the letter 'm' in the same spot to display the photo as a medium thumbnail as seen in the OP's second-to-last picture post.

If you right-click on those two images and select the 'view image' option you should see the URLs of the images to contain those two added letters right before the ".jpg" part.

If you are using Imgur, just add the letter 'l' to the end of your link's random character string, right in front of the ".jpg" suffix, to change the display format of the picture from full-size to a large thumbnail as seen in the OP's last picture post; add the letter 'm' in the same spot to display the photo as a medium thumbnail as seen in the OP's second-to-last picture post.

If you right-click on those two images and select the 'view image' option you should see the URLs of the images to contain those two added letters right before the ".jpg" part.
Thanks KingMC. I just recently figured it out and was about to post some test pics.:thumbsup:

Back