Pick your favorite three Cold Steel products that you own...

My Cold Steel products are just a part of my eclectic collecting hobby.
No matter what your reason(s) are for owning them, or for them being your top picks, what three Cold Steel items are your favorites?

Mine are as follows, (in no particular order)...

*XL Espada

*1917 Frontier Bowie

*Cinquedea

The Second item in the first picture, (in between the XL Espada and the 1917 Frontier Bowie), was simply taking advantage of the photo op! 😆
It's a Cold Steel Rondel Dagger, and, (imo), is very cool in it's own right! 👍😊👍

PS.
I am placing the following three up, (from Cold Steel' Chaos series), as my "honorable mentions".
Why?... Because I feel they are great representations of the bold, (oftentimes over the top), ways that the Cold Steel company was under the ownership of the Founder, Lynn Thompson...

Last edited:
(1) AD-10
(2) Magnum Tanto IX
(3) Reserved for a knife or folder I don't have. 😢

However, I don't actually use these two. They are (1) collection and (2) home security.

The ones I'm using every single day are the SRK and the Recon 1 spear point.

Laredo Bowie (USA in CV)
Recon Scout (USA in CV)
American Lawman (CTS XHP)

*Large Voyager nearly snuck into my top 3

Edit to add photo:

nYYVfO6.jpeg

Last edited:
Custom AD-10
Counterpoint 2
Drop Forged Hunter
(In no particular order)

My Counterpoint 2 is my EDC. Only used the AD-10 once to cut a baby tree out of a very thick plastic pot. Tried pulling the tree out but it was so tightly encased in the pot (probably the root system) that I figured I should cut it out. Thought it would be a good test for the AD10…it performed great but the thick plastic did leave a few very tiny nicks on the blade edge, no biggie. The Drop Forged Hunter is simply beautiful, never used it.

Back