Pics of customized production knives

Here's the CQC-11 I had Reese Weiland do for me.
120s3f9.jpg

xp2cex.jpg

3vrxy.jpg

Here is the CRKT Lightfoot that I cut a new titanium liner for and replaced the scales with carbon/kevlar weave sheet. The color is a little off, more green in person. The Emerson was customized by years off abuse, lol!!
a4wi8i.jpg

ZT 0301 CC :p
My plan is to strip the rest of the black and texture off the lock part then blast the whole slab to get rid of the shine.

ztm1.jpg

ztm3.jpg

ztm2.jpg

most of my mods are functional more than aesthetic
Busse CG ASH modded with clip point, hammer-butt and mirror-convex edge
HI Crow Bowie (top) rounded guard and handle
Kershaw Needs Work, adjusted the blade/handle angle from obtuse to acute
INFI Scrapper 5 LE, added clip point & enlarged choil
Kershaw JYD2 modded to be more "Sweeney Todd" (ok not so functional and arguable whether it's any better-looking but I like it!)

(Heya CM - get outta that death camp willya?)

Attachments

• bIMG_0057.jpg
    bIMG_0057.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 244
  • HI Bowies.jpg
    HI Bowies.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 234
  • KNWorkmod 2.jpg
    KNWorkmod 2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 267
  • ScrapperLeft.jpg
    ScrapperLeft.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Sweeney 2.jpg
    Sweeney 2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
most of my mods are functional more than asthetic

Mine too!

[youtube]DAA_rOVgwc0[/youtube]

Nice to see you around fishface. I remember you from back when I was solidsoldier.

How much that customization run you?

The cost of the customization was $350. This was my first time having anything like that done. The work looked great so I was very happy once it was finished for sure. I'd really like to have it sent out for a Krein re-grind to finish if off as the perfect Emerson for me.

The cost of the customization was $350. This was my first time having anything like that done. The work looked great so I was very happy once it was finished for sure. I'd really like to have it sent out for a Krein re-grind to finish if off as the perfect Emerson for me.

Man that's definitely something to look into. I'd love to have a Emerson CQC-15-SF or a CQC-8 Titanium framelocked with carbon fiber scales.

Here is one I did for an active duty Col. in the marines last year that I liked a lot when it was done. Imitation ivory on this one and it turned out really sweet. He got a lot done to that Horseman while it was here, non lock side got a new thicker ti liner and the lock a slab in. .160 ti. A low rider and a new ti spacer with jimping. I can't say I miss wrestling that thick stuff I can tell you that much. ;)
STR

DSCF0001a.JPG

DSCF0002 (1).JPG

DSCF0003a.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0011.JPG

DSCF0016.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

Oh that is excellent, how much would it be for the work on the Emerson STR?

That framelock has one of the thickest titanium left after machining a lock cutout. I cannot fathom how strong it would be compared to my conventional framelocks.

Back