Pics of Pairs--Large and Small Versions of the Same Model

Cocobolo Sebenza's:

IMG_8232ac.jpg~original

I hope no one minds me resurrecting this thread; I only recently succeeded in finding this beautiful little pair of camo Timberline Timberlite. Some people will scratch their heads, for others this is a little trip down memory lane :)

DB2BHMq.jpg

I carried my Hap40 Endura today which I bought new a month or so ago along with its little brother Delica. I was reminded of this thread I started about 4 years ago, came over for a look, and was surprised to see there'd been some posting here by familiar members as recently as a couple months back. As that won't make another contribution too necromantic, I'll find a pic or two of this latest large/small pairing of mine and maybe there could be a bit more life left in this fun old thread.

obxhjTN.jpg

N8IkR54.jpg

I carried my Hap40 Endura today which I bought new a month or so ago along with its little brother Delica. I was reminded of this thread I started about 4 years ago, came over for a look, and was surprised to see there'd been some posting here by familiar members as recently as a couple months back. As that won't make another contribution too necromantic, I'll find a pic or two of this latest large/small pairing of mine and maybe there could be a bit more life left in this fun old thread.

obxhjTN.jpg

N8IkR54.jpg

Very, very nice..

As someone is who eyeing the Endura and the Delica, how does one decide when they can't have both!

Research says they are both great and can't go wrong with either one...

Decisions, decisions... also noticed both are plain edge, no edge combo/serrations..

Back