Pics of the field grade Frontiersman

Would it be possible to get some pics of the frontiersman compared to the RR spike? I'm interested in seeing a comparison of the blade shape

Except for what's on the website I can't take any pics right now because Paul is out of town until the 21st of June and he has the digital with him. As soon as he gets back I'll put them side by side so until then you have to look at them singlely but I"ll post some pics here, too. With the exception of the blade shape/design they both weigh about the same.

Attachments

• rrfgs.jpg
    rrfgs.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 215
  • Frontiersmen.jpg
    Frontiersmen.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 187
Hey Suzanne,

How comes my frontiersmen? Been experimenting with different stain and linseed oil treatments and eager to work on her and go throwing again. Please keep me posted.

no rush if your backed up, just curious if the frontiersmen shipped or how it's coming. thanks.

It should ship on Monday. Sorry for the delay in posting - it's been a slammin' week!

Now if you let your brother get a hold of it anymore we're going to have to make you a new sheath. We've cleaned up the edges and the spike you practically have a new model and the current sheath is starting to get a little big. It's still good for now but on the next attack I think we'll have ot make a new one.

LOL - your hawk is on it's way back to you via USPS Priority Mail. You should have it back by Monday.

Enjoy!

Back