Pics of Well Worn/Weathered CRK's ONLY!

That's ok.. I'm gonna delete my account on photobucket anyway. I don't post very often, and their popup ads are atrocious.
Until I figure out how to post on blade forums again, I'll just admire the photo's off my own server.. :) Thanks,

User small lefty:
20150105%20IMG_0527.JPG

Old Line Drive I got in a trade before:
20150407%20IMG_2119.JPG

After a cleanup:
20150407%20IMG_2120.JPG

Easy peasy. :)

B

Out and about runnin' to the doctors for end of the year visits, I've been usin' the plain Jane 25 t do most of my tasks. Look at it closely because it's on it way to becoming well worn and weathered.

8G0BuF7.jpg

Knice knives Brian, if happiness is a well used, well loved Sebenza, you Brian are one happy guy. :).

Last edited:
Here's my entire collection, the bulk of which I can thank a member here for in different stages of wear. They all get carried and used and all will continue to develop character. The order they were acquired,
1) Small Plain Jane 21
2) Small Diamond Plate Graphic 21
3) Large Gabon Ebony inlay 21
4) Plain Jane 25

JoIbod7.jpg

Thanks to the members here on the CRK forum and a special thanks to an anonymous member here who has had a big influence on my collection and because of him I carry a Sebenza every day without fail. Someone asked me if I lost such an expensive knife would I replace it? I had a friend who lost a small regular Sebenza many years ago and never carried any blade over $100 after that, After almost 5 years of EDCing a Sebenza I can say with certainty that I would replace it immediately. I cant imagine walkin' out the door without one.

Mike Large Mike Large That knife looks fantastic. When I first got my new wood floors, I was upset at every scuff. Now they tell the story of my K9s and my own debauchery. I wondered how wooden inlays would hold up to abuse on CRKs slabs.

Back