Picture Thread

Bill in your second post the third picture down what are the specs on the Bowie pictured with the small knife? That one is calling my name severely!!!!

I love that one Bill!!!! I have to keep an eye out on what you have up for sale! I missed a couple that would fit well in my collection of users!

Bill in your last post what are the specs on the second knife?

That one was a one of a kind for a young lady who joined a local SAR team. It is about 6in of blade and a hair over 3/16in thick 5160. The handle was a tad on the small size to fit her hand.

I really like that one! Would love to see a run of something like that with a 8 inch cutting edge and 1/4 inch thick! I love the exposed pommel would work great as a feroc rod striker if part was squared off. I understand why she would want a blade like that for SAR. I have carried my simple survival knife from you on several SAR outings looking for lost people and also on our SWAT team search and recovery training.

Yep; That Right There...!!

attachment.php

:thumbup::thumbup:

I measured my Siegle Bulldozier Bowie today. It is 5/16 thick at the spine running almost all the way to the tip. At the widest point it is only 1/8 th shy of 2 1/2 inches wide with a 9 1/2 inch blade. This is hands down my favorite knife!!! It can chop and do fine work. It has excelled at everything I have thrown at it. Out of the 8 Siegle's in my collection I use this one my hardcore survival my 5/16 thick SAR 6 and my 8 inch blade shaped like a Jest bolo. Some times I think of selling the other 4 just because these will last mine and my grandsons grandsons lifetime!!!

Back