Picture thread

8B64608F-AC10-43F7-80FD-2EB0CAD74B7B_zpsvtqld25r.jpg

This is the Razor back. We will be doing some of these soon. There has only been a few of these released as full customs hand ground by Todd.

Razorrock_zpsa1440391.jpg

I just love this handle style and I am super stoked to know we are going to be making these in the near future. This is the Crusader on the top and bottom and the zodiac in the middle. The Zodiac is an integral and yes we are going to make integral knives. Photo by Mitch Lum. Todd built knives for many years with this handle style in many variations 15 years ago doing all of this on a manual mill with no CNC. If you look at Todds early work it looks as though he had a CNC to do very complicated builds but he didn't. He mapped out how he would accomplish this with the limited equipment he had.
blade04-fixed1_zpse9fa87c9.jpg

This is the Megladon, this knife is one of the early examples of the bolt on lock Todd has been doing for many years.

Megladon2_zpsaa6e4557.jpg

Last edited:
4B6DFFA9-0526-40B7-8427-A24AE0F58659_zpscqp3zxnt.jpg

This is a full custom Kwaiken with Bertie Rietveld Dragon skin damascus frame and blade with titanium inlays. Pro pics by Duane Weikum at EDC knives.

Last edited:
Damn you guys. Just sent an email to the shop begging for them to take my money for two pairs. Both gold on gold for a full size and a pair for a Commander.

Back