Pictures here! Redmeadow picture thread

Lessee, I know I have some around here somewhere... :confused:

Ah! Here they are! :)

Darn, they're too big. :( I don't have time to try and reduce them to fit the new 500kB limit right now, but I'll add them at a later date.

Lessee, I know I have some around here somewhere... :confused:

Ah! Here they are! :)

Darn, they're too big. :( I don't have time to try and reduce them to fit the new 500kB limit right now, but I'll add them at a later date.
The new size limit is kind of a pain. I had to download an app called Snapseed on my phone. It's has some quick edit options and will save at a size that you set.

20181119_010808-01.jpeg

see? now that's what i'm talking about! way better than my crappy cell phone pics! :rolleyes:

Thumpling, I had almost forgot about that. Very nice knife and sheath.

Corsair with rectangular pin I remember that one as well, sharp looking knife and love the color of that sheath.

Those rectangle pins were a nightmare (they're peened) but were well worth the effort. I really like the way everything came out on those, that was a fun project.

The lighting here is beyond horrible. I tried but can't get decent pics. I shall try and try again. My Corsairs and Bowie are not as pristine as some but they are still beautiful.

Those rectangle pins were a nightmare (they're peened) but were well worth the effort. I really like the way everything came out on those, that was a fun project.
They really made those blades special. Next time you need to make a peened propeller pin. :D

Back