Picture Thread

Just went there and read the thread. As you can see, there is nobody there who likes my knives, everyone who posted is from here.

Our apple tree this morning. I was really surprised, because this is the currently the ONLY sign of life from any of our plants and trees. Our peach trees already had blooms when the winter storm hit, so everything is brown on them now.

mVzxxaI.jpg

So this is my edc setup for over 3 years. I bought it for a finishing being a ranger instructor present to myself. My buddy did the leather work it was his 2nd piece he made. Before I got into leather working. Hands down fuckin awesome. John's edc set is the shit. I use it daily. I was on a c17 doing jumpmaster duties and my buddy tried jacking my k tool. The screw driver portion is unbelievable on stubborn directional snap fasteners on parachutes20210306_110834.jpg 20210306_111132.jpg

Just finished slightly thinning the edge and sharpening my Puuko. This is such a cool knife!!! Looking forward to putting it to use tomorrow.

fLjSfZB.jpg
I wish someone can tell me why that model is not more popular. I think I’ve only sold 3 of them.

I don’t know either. My only regret is not ordering it sooner from you. I LOVE this knife! The balance is awesome and the handle feels great. I’m also happy that I got it to match my Bluegill. It’s my Bluegill’s big brother!

So this is my edc setup for over 3 years. I bought it for a finishing being a ranger instructor present to myself. My buddy did the leather work it was his 2nd piece he made. Before I got into leather working. Hands down fuckin awesome. John's edc set is the shit. I use it daily. I was on a c17 doing jumpmaster duties and my buddy tried jacking my k tool. The screw driver portion is unbelievable on stubborn directional snap fasteners on parachutesView attachment 1521922 View attachment 1521923

Nice set up, what do you use the K tool for? Prying? Excuse my lack of knowledge. :p

Back