Picture Thread

f1addict

Gold Member
Received my Hawk, and I’m very impressed with it. I guess the reason I waited so long to order it is because I thinking it was going to be a “light weight” hatchet. Boy was I wrong, this thing has some heft to it! And of course the fit / finish is outstanding. Can’t wait to put it to use.

Jgq3qke.jpg

9egOn4c.jpg

MYmK3yw.jpg

Simplejack

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Received my Hawk, and I’m very impressed with it. I guess the reason I waited so long to order it is because I thinking it was going to be a “light weight” hatchet. Boy was I wrong, this thing has some heft to it! And of course the fit / finish is outstanding. Can’t wait to put it to use.

Jgq3qke.jpg

9egOn4c.jpg

MYmK3yw.jpg
Like I said. You wanna run into battle And burry it in a skull

For many years a tanto was my edc. I was never disappointed in its performance. I know it's not a popular choice for blade style but it can be very effective and not only as a self defense tool.

Simplejack

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Bluegill arrived a few days ago and I love it. I took a first attempt at making a little sheath for it. If anyone has seen this knife and thought they might like it, just buy it now - I promise you won't be disappointed. Very handy knife to have in the pocket.

https://imgur.com/gallery/4ruwr67
I dig pocket slips. That's not the tandy chrome tanned is it excel if I remember right