Picture Thread

Bluegill arrived a few days ago and I love it. I took a first attempt at making a little sheath for it. If anyone has seen this knife and thought they might like it, just buy it now - I promise you won't be disappointed. Very handy knife to have in the pocket.

https://imgur.com/gallery/4ruwr67

You are absolutely correct. If anyone doesn’t have a Bluegill, they are doing themselves an injustice. Just get one, you won’t regret it. So handy to keep in the pocket, and such a joy to use.

If anyone has seen this knife and thought they might like it, just buy it now - I promise you won't be disappointed. Very handy knife to have in the pocket.

If anyone doesn’t have a Bluegill, they are doing themselves an injustice. Just get one, you won’t regret it. So handy to keep in the pocket, and such a joy to use.

Need to exercise some restraint with two already on the books at the moment, but one is definitely high on my wish list. :thumbsup:

Ya'll's photos and praise for the pattern aren't helping any with the patience part, though. :D ;)

Bluegill arrived a few days ago and I love it. I took a first attempt at making a little sheath for it. If anyone has seen this knife and thought they might like it, just buy it now - I promise you won't be disappointed. Very handy knife to have in the pocket.

https://imgur.com/gallery/4ruwr67

What handle/scale options are these?
Nice looking sheath set up!

big blade big patina
gA120yrl.jpg

It's certainly a looker. Looks pretty sweet with the staining on it too. Fun to pull out in the kitchen every now and again when a big blade is desirable. The thick leather sheath Simple Jack made for it sets it off nicely as well, it just doesn't make it into the pictures as often.

I've been getting some good use with my Deluxe PSK, thanks John. It's a stout little knife with a small blade but the handle is about the size of my EO1 and it fits me like a glove. I darkened the micarta a little with some mineral oil and the blade is putting on some nice patina. I made a pocket sheath and lanyard to EDC but I've been using this knife more as a utility knife, the blade came real sharp from John and it sure does skive leather.

deluxe psk.jpg

I've been getting some good use with my Deluxe PSK, thanks John. It's a stout little knife with a small blade but the handle is about the size of my EO1 and it fits me like a glove. I darkened the micarta a little with some mineral oil and the blade is putting on some nice patina. I made a pocket sheath and lanyard to EDC but I've been using this knife more as a utility knife, the blade came real sharp from John and it sure does skive leather.
That sheath came out nice!

Back