Picture Thread

knock know...

Those look great.:eek:

Got a little rare sabertooth penetration today.:D

DSC01072.JPG
Nice throw.:thumbup:

Jk pocket rocket in osage and copper

Jk Rover in Zircote with an oak bolster mosaic front pin and brass lanyard tube, no one owns this one yet :)

zircote turns out to be a tricky wood to work with, a fault came up in finish sanding

also looks like I miss-eyeballed here

I still need to dust it off with a cloth as you can see, I was kind of excited to get the pictures done :) this is the last one for the year I'm afraid though :(

Minor flaws and all, that is one cool looking knife!

As for me, I love this knife...

Back from deer hunting so I have a minute to show off Outdoorsfan's Tin Knife Giveaway..!!

YXilNuS.jpg

KQTZcEo.jpg

4hDV3uc.jpg

Did pretty well got a Doe and a decent 9pt..My first drop tine.

Fixed it for you, it was my giveaway.

So then I thanked the wrong person profusely....great..;):) ..Well a big thanks to both of you, I love this knife..!

Last edited:
Just shown' off the JK Ti Pin Lock Friction Folder kindly given to me in the Christmas Swap by 1066vik.

DSCN1434.jpg

DSCN1381.jpg

And the pouch sheath he made,it fits in the back pocket perfect.:cool:
DSCN1429.jpg

What an awesome knife!Thanks again Erik!:thumbup:

nh0r97vl.jpg
[/IMG]
First time posting a photo some hopefully it works! Mini Appalachia has been with me everyday since i received it in November. Makes a wonderful edc. I picked up one JK about a year ago and finding it hard to stop. I am leaning towards a PA and a Toby for my next purchase.

nh0r97vl.jpg
[/IMG]
First time posting a photo some hopefully it works! Mini Appalachia has been with me everyday since i received it in November. Makes a wonderful edc. I picked up one JK about a year ago and finding it hard to stop. I am leaning towards a PA and a Toby for my next purchase.

very nice, Have to pick up an Appalachian myself sometime, still lusting after that one. thanks for the picture!

nh0r97vl.jpg
[/IMG]

great pic macbeth. and, thanks for posting. what is that top one?

It is a replica of John's first knife design I picked up from Andy awhile back. I am not sure how many John made but is number 4. The sheath was by John also.

Back